VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This..Is..Just...

+4
D_Donnerfield
Nazz
Marcus Campbell
Sam Akabara
8 posters

Go down

This..Is..Just... Empty This..Is..Just...

Post by Sam Akabara Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:57 pm

So like..when i first started playing here..Everything was pretty chillin...Everyone was just doin their thing... I burned some mexicans and tied them to fences...Silly violent RP ftw? Meh.

Most people were..Generally nice to eachother... Vampires were known of but not seen... Admins did silly quizzes in /g.... Wolves hung out...Mainly up n the hill behind town...Got the odd tame wolfie in town...Meh...Alessandro drove around in his black van...The lasombra robbed shit...Racing up and down the main street on a Motorcycle, against Hikari...Did a stint in the SD...It was funny watching the SWAT team do random shit..Jamie harassed Cora..Which was funny/not funny at the same time... Grove street caused some crime problems...The FBI were really grinding my gears icly, Bishop Bourne kept sticking stuff about his clones in the IC topics and dissapearing randomly....But shit was good.Everyone seemed to be having a good time..
Then it all changed..And..Now the server seems so full of hate...People angry at one another..Splitting off into groups..Fighting. Constantly. /b wars...Everything.
And i'm sitting here thinking where it all went wrong. So yeah. That's my whatever. I just needed to vent.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

This..Is..Just... Empty Re: This..Is..Just...

Post by Marcus Campbell Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:00 am

Agree'd but the /b damage and hate that occured,Can never be resolved again.Sadly.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:02 am

must have started before/around the time i came back a couple months ago in the summer.

i noticed it too, bro.
Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Personal Text : The Herd: For Everypony!

Back to top Go down

Post by D_Donnerfield Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:57 am

When I look back, I actually agree. The server was soooooooooooooo much better before. I just wish we could be like that again, sadly I don't think we can until everything is sorted somehow.
D_Donnerfield
D_Donnerfield
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:50 am

There are a few options of that to disappear certain players/scripts and etc..
No need to say anymore.
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Derp Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:52 am

I Just wish that we all go to the good ol' days Sad
Derp
Derp
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:26 am

Identify what makes VH:RP so unique and you may come to these end points.

• Interesting RP
• Friendly community
• Lack of OOC arguments
• Different from the rest
• Unique
• Simple, easy to understand supernatural aspects.

Now why I came here has none of the above.

But looking at some of those virtues I cannot see the truth anymore in them, the VH:RP you came to love has been lost to miles of beaucratic red tape.

• Vampire/Werewolf abilities: As I remember you all came here to play the server without these things, and now that specific few power have been elevated to status and power these so called 'powers' have emerged from other games. Read on, as this is a serious issue. Many people, who accept the older, simpler system as better. Do not wan to play anymore, as now they have to read up on all the history and rules of these so called 'powers'. I don't know about you, but having these things makes the game beyond boring and disputes through miscommunication and perception erupt too frequently.
• RPing fearlessness: Unfortunately, there is no such thing as becoming fearless due to experience. You may become inert or able to control emotion over time but you will never be able to shake the ancient fear of mostly everything. This powergame as it really is also deters many people from playing. OOC arguments about how much fear someone can ignore as per say erupt too frequently as well.
I think that was the first address about the amount of /b raging. With its seeds in the vampire/werewolf RP ability system. That probably/most likely provided the breeding ground for this hatred and OOC.
That and the large server influx we had that month... Lots of people saw these arguments and thought it was alright.. acceptable and normal. >.>
I'm just identifying one point that could have caused all of the OOC bitching: RP special abilities on both races.

Last edited by 人 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:13 am

D_Donnerfield wrote:When I look back, I actually agree. The server was soooooooooooooo much better before. I just wish we could be like that again, sadly I don't think we can until everything is sorted somehow.

Yeah.. You steal my weapons at my house(Rudy told me.) but I have forgiven you. On topic, this server is the most longest server I had ever played. When I was in ZO, I never played without non-stop. I always sleep and take a rest. But this server is wicked, my laptop doesnt make problems even I did not sleep for 2 days(Seriously, I am not lying..). Oh and did you know that I advertise the server name and IP address at GTA San Andreas Facebook page? Very Happy
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum