VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NEWS] Review of the policies of Palomino Democratical Party

Go down

[NEWS] Review of the policies of Palomino Democratical Party Empty [NEWS] Review of the policies of Palomino Democratical Party

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:58 pm

**You log onto your PC, and connect to the internet**
**You go to rcnews.com, and press "Policies of PDP"**

Raymond Benoit: Hello! This is Raymond Benoit, reporting for Red County news! Today, we have a review of the policies provided by the Palomino Democratical Party, we shall place them on the site, so just log onto, www.rcnews.com/post#343242 ((<< Link re-lays back to this site)), and read away!

This is Raymond Benoit, reporting for RC News.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I, Joseph Brixius, hereby state the policies below are not to be infringed with broken promises and lack of care and attention.

Policies of the upmost importance:

1)
Wolves desecrating our graceful town, the sheriffs department have implemented a kill on site rule for these creatures, which, as it is needed to also bring down the population of wolves in the area. We are going to create a small wall, that will prevent wolves from leaving the forest and getting into the town, destroying weak structures that are paramount to our heritage, eating food and leaving trash on the floor, by ripping open rubbish bags and opening trash cans.

2)
Homelessness and the unemployment rate in Palomino is at an all time high, we need to crack down on this by opening new businesses, that will provide courses, apprenticeships and jobs, we must build homes for those affected by the recent tornado in Palomino and increase the allowed benefit rate for those with children.

3)
Tax rate. The tax rate must be increased by 5% if we are to allow benefits to be increased, then the tax rate needs to increase by a small minority of a percentage.

4)
Recent weather in Palomino suggests that there soon could be a storm heading our way, we need to improve the weather defences by improving structural integrity of buildings and small and weak standing structures.

((MORE COMING SOON))
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down