VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gyl Arasa Firearms license

3 posters

Go down

Gyl Arasa Firearms license Empty Gyl Arasa Firearms license

Post by gurepado Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Forename and Surname: Gyl Arasa

Address: None

Phone Number: 1010480

Social Security Number: 21-6-59

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member)):
((When I get the license))
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):

Alright, you made me to write this story again. So basically I got tired of doing everything by my hand. I had friend,he died, was murdered. The fact is, that I had I gun there, he wouldn't be dead now. So the main reason is for mine and other's protection. I worked in Night Club, but it was all messy due to bunch of people getting drunk and making shit and all, you know how drunk fools like to react. I've also seen few wolfs out there, well, most of them are wild but I've found some which are friendly. But still, I don't feel like protecting myself against a wolf without any weapons. Of course killing an tame wolf would be bullshit which I won't be doing if I ever get that weapon license. I don't think I'm going to shoot at people with a weapon in my hands, you know it will unnesesery to kill an guy who just tried to rob me with a knife.

Alright so the main reason is self protection.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):

I ain't going to kill anyone you know. Actually, while holding a weapon people who are attacking me are afraid, the fear will make them run away. I almost got robbed few weeks ago, but my legs saved me, I even forgot who wanted to do so, but still, lets not forget the wolves, they can be tricky, they could attack me and I could end up with my buddies who are serving God in heaven. Well I think that you should accept my application because I know how to use it. I'm not planning to kill anyone and of course, if you see my doing anything wrong you can take it away from me.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons:

Well, yes I do have experience since I was hunting with my father when I was younger.

Current employment: Farmer.

bounce bounce bounce

gurepado
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Gyl Arasa Firearms license Empty Re: Gyl Arasa Firearms license

Post by DeRon Ellis Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:53 am

**DeRon pulls the application from the envelope**
**DeRon unfolds the paper taking a look.**
**DeRon chokes on his coffee and spits it all over his desk.**

"The hell is this...."
**DeRon slides the paper through the shredder and continues with his desk work.**

((Wrong format first of all. The SD wouldn't give a homeless man a firearms license and due to the fact that we are trying to keep firearms off the streets, you're going to have to be more convincing to the people checking the applications.))

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Gyl Arasa Firearms license Empty Re: Gyl Arasa Firearms license

Post by Caleb Simms Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:26 pm

As stated above, denied.
Caleb Simms
Caleb Simms
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down