VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karla Alderman <License>

3 posters

Go down

Karla Alderman <License> Empty Karla Alderman <License>

Post by Samara Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:23 pm

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

PO Box 12,
Montgomery, SA 91034
September 21 2011

Karla Alderman <License> 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name: Karla Alderman.
Date of Birth: 21-03-1885.
Sex: Female.
Social Security Number: 828-55-3921
Current Address: 32 Palomino Creek.
Current Occupation: Manager of Red County Security Services.
Phone Number: 1010650.
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?: Yes. Level two.
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?: Yes
If yes, for what reason: License was revoked when I stopped working for the Red County Sheriffs Dept.
Do you have any previous criminal record?: Yes.
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when: Drunk-driving and evading the SD, Later when I found out I was wanted, I turned myself in and did the time willingly.
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: Two.
Intended weapon(s): Sidearms.
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: My home.
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature. Gun Range, Past experience with the SD.
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?:

There are only three reasons for why I am applying for a firearms license. The first one is for my occupation, RCSS. (Red County Security Services) Which I am the manager of, the second reason is for self-protection, and the third reason is because I collect melee weapons, such as swords, knives, etc.

I’ll start with explaining the third reason first. I have always been interested in weapons such as swords, which is why I collect them. I only keep one in my home right now, which is a simple blue and white katana, and also a couple different variations of hunting knives. It would help to have the license there to make sure they are kept in a legal way, rather than illegal.

The second reason for needing this firearms license was for self-protection. While I have been living here in Palomino. I have noticed that Red County, in particular, Palomino Creek has shown itself to be a fairly dangerous place to live, -more so than the city at times. I know the SD do their job, but there are times when they aren’t available to help in dangerous situations. There has been an increase with gangs, mafias, robbers and thugs around Palomino, and I have felt threated for my safety, and those who were around me at the time.

With the security business, it will only be sidearms such as the Colt .45, Desert Eagle, and the M9 Beretta that will be carried by the security personnel and myself. Each employee will submit in their own firearms application to the Sheriffs Department, before they are allowed to take any firearms with them while on duty.

Having a firearms license, would help to provide these services that RCSS offers, For example, If myself, or one of the employees was working with a nightclub and a brawl started or someone was just drunk and was assaulting the public, or was threatening people with a weapon, We would have more control over the situation and would be at more of an advantage to disarm the threat. -Until the SD arrived and took over.

((352 words))

I, Karla Alderman, understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license: Will post if accepted.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Karla Alderman <License> Empty Re: Karla Alderman <License>

Post by Terry Winston Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Mrs Alderman,

I have read and reviewed your license, and i am willing to offer you a level two license for your business. However the license i am giving you is only valid when you are doing a job (ie guarding something ect) if you are caught with weapons on you while not at work you will have your license imediatly revoked. Also anyone under your employment does not get a license, if you wish to gain them a license you must apply for them sepratly and they must under go the same weapons training course you will, if any of your employees are caught missusing their weapons license, you and your company will loose all license.
To recive your basic weapon trainning please head down to the sheriffs department.

Yours sinserially,
Under Sheriff,
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:02 am

(( Mandatory weapons safety course... That's what I meant by weapons training Terry ))
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:35 pm

(( sorry think i worded it wrong thats what i ment just show safe use of the weapons))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/