VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SD] Emiliano Marquez (( Last application, Terry Winston allowed me ))

2 posters

Go down

[SD] Emiliano Marquez (( Last application, Terry Winston allowed me )) Empty [SD] Emiliano Marquez (( Last application, Terry Winston allowed me ))

Post by Rising Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:23 pm

In Character

First Name: Emiliano

Last Name: Marquez

Race: Mexican

Date of Birth: 01/03/1990

Place of Birth: Washington D.C

Current active address: Motel

Available phone number(s): 1010745

Education: San Fierro College

Are you currently in occupation?: Yes
If yes, what is your current occupation?: Fisher

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: Worked as a security guard.

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: I have knowledge on the Law enforcement, since my father used to work for them, he has never let me down, nor this Enforcement.
Have you ever been arrested?: Never.
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Have you ever served time in prison?: Never.
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Biography: I was born in a place called Mexico, during my journey through this wreck, I hoped to get a good job, I've been improving ever since my father died, as he was shot in the chest in a shootout... I've never seen something horrifying then that. As I grew up, as a lonely child, I thought to my self, I should continue the work my father started, which was helping the people of America, my dream... didn't come true.. I moved to San Andreas 6 Years ago, started as a garbage man, and worked my self up to becoming a security guard, which was quite annoying at times, but also fun, I've hurted those I loved, by my words, and sometimes anger problems, those anger problems are now aside me, I assure you, I would never give up on the people of San Andreas. I moved to Red County a few months ago, everything was quite weird, what I saw is impossible to say and believe, I think taking this job would get me a new life, a new beginning, and never an end...

Out of Character

Server nickname: VHRP

Past characters and factions: ...

How long have you been a member of this server?: Since December, one of the oldest players in VHRP.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: Nope.

Why do you wish to join this faction?: Well, I love to roleplay a lot, I've also been SD a couple of times.
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: Yes, ZORP, and others which aren't of SAMP.
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Yes.
Have you read the application rules?: Yes.
Any other comments:

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Assuming the role of the character you play.
Like your acting like this is real life, you go to the toilet, drink, sleep, and also eat.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Using OOC information, ICly.
Example :
Bob: Wazzup m@ Niga, hw u doing.
Example :
Bob OOC: I got 500$ Woot.
Bob2 IC: **Points the gun to his head** Give me your 500 dollars!

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Using un-realistic powers ICly or forcing another player to.
**Bob flies away like superman**
**Farts making everyone die**
Explain what is "gun from ass": Scrolling a heavy weapon, which isn't holstered.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: **points the gun towards the man's chest, placing his finger on the trigger, getting ready to shoot**

Give an example of a bad role play /me:
**shoots the man**

Last edited by Rising on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rising
Rising
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

[SD] Emiliano Marquez (( Last application, Terry Winston allowed me )) Empty Re: [SD] Emiliano Marquez (( Last application, Terry Winston allowed me ))

Post by Terry Winston Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:40 am

((please improve the bio and i will review your application))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

[SD] Emiliano Marquez (( Last application, Terry Winston allowed me )) Empty Re: [SD] Emiliano Marquez (( Last application, Terry Winston allowed me ))

Post by Rising Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:58 pm

(( Done, sorry about it, I kinda rushed the first one.. ))
Rising
Rising
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Dear Mr Ford,
we would like to offer you a chance to join the local Sheriff department. Please come down to the station for an interview.

yours sinserally,
Sheriff
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down