VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SD APPLICATION] Sam Andersun

4 posters

Go down

[SD APPLICATION] Sam Andersun Empty [SD APPLICATION] Sam Andersun

Post by Sam Andersun Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:11 am

In Character

First Name: Sam

Last Name: Andersun

Race: Caucasian

Date of Birth: 25/06/2985

Place of Birth: Liberty City, America

Current active address: Not officially registered, recently moved. ((House got inactive deleted.))

Available phone number(s): 1010143

Education: I majored Criminology and Psychiatry as well as all elementary, middle and high school grades passed.

Are you currently in occupation?: No.
If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes.
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: I worked for the Sheriffs Department as a Sergeant.

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes.
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No.

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Yes, I was a Sergeant so I know quite a bit about Law Enforcement, and I know all the laws of the United States of America because of Criminology
Have you ever been arrested?: No.
If yes for what charges/crimes?: N/A

Have you ever served time in prison?: No.
If yes for what charges/crimes?: N/A.

Biography:
I was born at Liberty City general hospital. My parents were both police officers when I was a child I used to go on ride alongs alot with my Dad or Mum, I turned 13 and was accepted into Liberty City School for exceptional children and I excelled. When I graduated, at age 19 I was accepted into Liberty City University and Liberty City Police Reserves or LCPR. I got my masters degree and I was about to apply for the police department I got a phone call from my uncle saying that he needed me to come to Red County, SA. I got on the plane and flew out there, when I got there he needed me to sign his will, and I did. When I was about to fly back home I got a phone call, my parents, who were both police officers, had been shot and killed. When I decided there was nothing left for me back home, I moved in with my uncle and I shared his trailer ( which was extreamly cramped ). when I turned 25 my uncle passed was arrested for white collar crimes ( I was cleared of any involvement ). I had been monitoring the police recruitment status when I was in a car crash I took an interest in emergency services. I was going sign up for emergency services but then I decided to wait for the police department. I have been waiting for the police recruitment to open up and when I heard that it opened I ran to a computer to sign up. I want to be a state trooper because I would love to help my community, keep the peace and make this a crime free country. I have always respected police officers and I feel that its my duty to carry on my parents legacy. I will work the hardest I can to keep this city safe. I will not back down from a challenge and I will put the safety of others before myself. I will respect my fellow officers and I will never ever quit. You can put me on bathroom guard duty and I will treat it like it is saving the President. I am also friendly, dedicated and a workaholic. it would be an honor to serve this great nation. When I see the police doing their job I always stop and admire them, even the worst jobs are amazing to me. One day I hope to be in the Special Weapons And Tactics department. If I am accepted I promise to follow the rules to the letter, never talk back, always follow regulations be kind but firm to all suspects and civillians, always be on time and I will always put emergencies before myself. I am a very good shot, a good negotiator and I know lots of very effective tactical moves. I am a very good emergency driver and I am good in pursuits, I used to do the Police Chase Simulator at LCPD training facility. I wear all uniforms with pride, dignity and respect.
((This is my generic "Tell us about yourself for RP PD apps. Its fairly old so sorry if theres something weird about it.))

Out of Character

Server nickname: Sam

Past characters and factions: Sam Andersun, Liam Scott, John Andersun Factions: Sam: SD, EMS, the old Camarilla (Can't remember the name)

How long have you been a member of this server?: God I think off and on for like, 9 monthes?

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: No.

Why do you wish to join this faction?: I love RPing as law enforcement and it was alot of fun RPing in the SD last time I was in it.
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: Yes, but ones I cannot mention.
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Yes, I have been RPing for a long time and I have an interest in law enfrocement.
Have you read the application rules?: Yes.
Any other comments: No.

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplaying is taking up a role of a character and acting as he/she would.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagame is when you use OOC information ICly or use 1337 speak ICly.
Example 1: I look above someones head who I haven't met before and call them by their name.
Example 2: IC chat: Lol. XD
Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Powergaming is forcing an action on a player or doing something unrealistic.
Example 1: /me punches John in the face.
Example 2: /me jumps 50 feet into the air and comes down crushing a car.
Explain what is "gun from ass": Gun from ass or, asspulling is taking out a weapon without RP involved.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me takes his jacket off the table, sliding it on one sleeve at a time and zipping it up.

Give an example of a bad role play /me: /me takes an M4 from his jacket and shoots everyone in the room.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

[SD APPLICATION] Sam Andersun Empty Re: [SD APPLICATION] Sam Andersun

Post by Collins Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:20 am

Mr. Andersun, your application was lovley and I'll accept it for now, please make sure to attent your interview, contact one of the T&R Members.

Sincerely, Russ Collins. Corporal and Head of Training and Requirment Department.
Collins
Collins
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:09 pm

(( Collins.. we've scrapped T&R.. Anyways-- Accepted, due to you being RPKed whe you were wanted

EDIT: Sam, the old 'Camarilla' is Lasombra))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:48 am

((I still haven't seen anyone from the SD except for Collins IG...))
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:32 pm

(( I'll set you tomorrow ))
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:28 am

(( Hold on, that's not the updated template... Sam, please post again with the updated one -.- ))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down