VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lluis Blasco's firearms license

2 posters

Go down

Lluis Blasco's firearms license Empty Lluis Blasco's firearms license

Post by luis_blasco Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:51 pm

To: Red County Sheriff's Department

455 Main St.,

Dillimore, SA 91034

23 Palomino Creek,

Dillymore, SA 91034

Lluis Blasco's firearms license 2akh5rq

Red County Sheriff's Department

Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name:Luis Blasco Allepuz

Date of Birth:13/5/1980

Sex:Male

Social Security Number:015682

Current Address:23 Palomino Creek

Current Occupation:Farmer

Phone Number:1010482

-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?:Yes,I did.

Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?:No,never.

If yes, for what reason:N/A

Do you have any previous criminal record?:None.a

If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when:

-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: Level 7

Intended weapon(s): Silencied Gun, Shotgun, Eagle.

Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: In my house,in a secured holster.

Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature.Yes,I do,since I used to hunt as a hobby...I received personal training from experts,now I intend to use those skkills in self defense,and to continue my hobby.

Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?: [[250 word minimum]]]

You see,the reason for which I am currently applying for a firearm's license is the place where I live in. I saw very strange things,and in the zone I currently live in there are a lot of conflicts,and I've seen many casualties due to these conflicts..I want to be able to defend myself in case of such a situation,and also to defend others if needed,I would be able to defend my friends and my family aswell. Another reason for which I am applying is that I want to be able to do my hobby once again,to be able to hunt in the woods,since I was a little child I used to go hunting with my father,and now I want to be able to do that again. Why should the Red County Sheriff's Department accept my application ? It's easy,because my intentions are good,I will use the weapons purchased in personal use,another good reason is the one that I am a good person,I care for others. Another good reason would be that I have no criminal record,no fights against the law,I've been clean so far and I am willing to be further on.
I promise to make good use of those guns,defending the community I live in and respecting the law,helping citizens in need and doing my hobby once again into the legal hunting areas and I hunting endangered animals without.

I, Luis Blasco, understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license:[img]Lluis Blasco's firearms license Sa-mp-15[/img]

[img]Lluis Blasco's firearms license Sa-mp-17[/img]

luis_blasco
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Lluis Blasco's firearms license Empty Re: Lluis Blasco's firearms license

Post by luis_blasco Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Sorry some information was wrong, I post a new one.

luis_blasco
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by luis_blasco Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:18 pm

Sorry some information was wrong, I post a new one.

luis_blasco
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:22 pm

Mr Blasco,

Your application has been denied on the grounds there is no level 7 clearence also as a farmer you have no need for silenced weapons or high calibur hand guns. Please re apply in a month.

Denied

Yours sinserally,
Sheriff,
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content