VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kinda of faction do you want to RP in.

+10
Sonerin
Raiden Akimoto
Marcus Campbell
Sean Phelps
ArielV
Kirki Sokolov
Max Woods
Odin
Alex Montgomery
DeRon Ellis
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What kinda of faction do you want to RP in. Empty What kinda of faction do you want to RP in.

Post by DeRon Ellis Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:48 am

As many of you know, I tried to make a faction to bring more RP to the server, but the bottom kinda fell through on it. Larson will merge with Mashina. My question is, what type of faction would you like to RP in. I'm taking all idea and will work with what you give me. Don't shoot down any ideas. Don't be afraid, speak your mind.

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

What kinda of faction do you want to RP in. Empty Re: What kinda of faction do you want to RP in.

Post by Alex Montgomery Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:19 pm

A 1% motorcycle club, it would bring more criminal roleplay and it's fitting the country-side atmosphere. . .
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

What kinda of faction do you want to RP in. Empty Re: What kinda of faction do you want to RP in.

Post by Odin Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:27 pm

We need a government faction with elections and etc
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:29 pm

• Mailman, I actually RP'd delivering mail's to the little boxes infront of houses on my pizza-faggio :]
    Actually, I basicly only want a RP faction. I dont want commands since it would go more and more to RPG... For people that dont get my point. It will get more commands and less RP. Like a Cops and Robbers server, ppl get jailed and they do /lawyer with no RP and get a lawyer to free them..
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirki Sokolov Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Make the current official vampire faction(The Camarilla) into an alternative faction that is free to join if you like, not a faction forced upon the player.

Perhaps a hitmen organization would increase the roleplay slightly.

Mainly what I'd do, would be increasing normal factions and other stuff and make vampires even further secret, as well as the above options(Maybe the hitmen one).

Kirki Sokolov
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:36 pm

How is a hitman faction going to increase the RP? Seems like a shitty idea imho,

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Pony Lover faction.

'nuff said
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:44 pm

No no, PONY Faction!

Enough said ;D

Sean;D

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Some more public factions eg. Cab company or some sort of train company?I know the train track would be far away but it could be more fun though.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:44 pm

*Sighs* I shouldn't have closed the P.T.S faction, it has taxi, bus and tour bus. I should close the stupid mafia factions since "haters always a hater". Anyone agree I re-open P.T.S?
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Raiden wrote:*Sighs* I shouldn't have closed the P.T.S faction, it has taxi, bus and tour bus. I should close the stupid mafia factions since "haters always a hater". Anyone agree I re-open P.T.S?

Dude, Raiden, this aint a topic if you need to open the faction again. Rolling Eyes
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:43 pm

Ratsmon wrote:
Raiden wrote:*Sighs* I shouldn't have closed the P.T.S faction, it has taxi, bus and tour bus. I should close the stupid mafia factions since "haters always a hater". Anyone agree I re-open P.T.S?

Dude, Raiden, this aint a topic if you need to open the faction again. Rolling Eyes

Yeah, I forgot to tell you about the faction I want to suggest, pizza delivery. I had wanted to have pizza delivery in the server.
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:13 pm

Maybe something focused on helping the community, serving multiple jobs.

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:21 pm

A sadist underground cult.
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:22 pm

Then again, we do lack good crime based factions...

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan_Dan Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:33 am

Army/National Guard faction... I WISH there was one and I would do ANYTHING to have one.
Bryan_Dan
Bryan_Dan
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:41 am

The syndicate. way back when was a hit man organization. it failed miserably. then that evolved into the Lasombra. which was neglected and then broken and shattered by the camerilla. So anything with vampire hitmen, that isent the camirrila the camirrila won't like. Just sayin. and i kinda like the sadist underground cult.. maybe IDK throwing this out there. political radicals going underground ment to repel the government with or with out the supernaturals help.I mean with what i saw these last few days, it's blatently obvious that palmino is a surreal place. sorta like the COG army in gears of war 3. for those great people out there that play it you know what i mean, those who don't. they are a rag tag bunch of soilders without any real means of leader ship trying to win a three way war. a
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:48 am

I was seriously thinking about a National Guard. I refuse to make a Hitman faction. I think Kevin is working on a government faction at the moment. So far, Mailmen, National Guard, and the Motorcycle Club has be lingering in my mind.

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:01 am

Meh, all the factions are like.... how do i put this... Good guy factions... i mean every criminal organizations crashed and burned.i think you can say the last one was FP and that actually did good if it wasent those wolves who were... eating people at everyturn. and frankly all the criminals and people who arent eligible for sd and what not are getting bored. not to whine or anything. but the good guy balance is all like 10 to .5. and will only get worse. (or better techniacally) with national guard or another neutral faction like mailmen. i mean, what are they going to deliver? our paychecks? and if so, what about people with out a house? or mail box? So i guess what im trying to say is make an evil faction, not one that eats people. but one that thinks like SD is organized like SD and will only take action if everything is going according to plan, and that plan does not include hunger... I don't mean grab guns and shoot the shit out of the place. i mean Oh i don't know. for example a drug cartel. organized neat. very planned. and doesn't eat people. now you can get more in depth and im probably not suppose to be posting this here but. you get the idea.
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:26 am

If you're going to create a criminal faction, don't just go for the usual gangs. Do something special. Problem isn't that you're having criminal factions but that you're not doing the crimes properly. If the criminal faction gives challenge to SD, F.B.I the factions will be involved in more roleplay.

Lasombra was descripted cause it basically was roleplayed badly in the end.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:40 am

yeah, i was gone for three days and WOW wouldn't ya know the entire faction changed ... lol anyway.. yeah i'll try and start something. but beating SD with there CCTV and traffic rules and what not is pretty hard. But i will make it my mission to do so !!! to the drawing board
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:45 am

CCTV in the alley is just useless and ruins the RP for the supernatural. Seriously that needs to be removed else you're like being watched 24/7. Seriously no one goes to the alley frequently enough to invest on a camera on it.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan_Dan Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:03 am

The supernatural people should deal with it ICly, the alley isn't the only place you can use your powers, there are lots of other places.
Bryan_Dan
Bryan_Dan
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:05 am

Limiting the places for RP isn't cool. If SD will keep an eye on all the town then, sure go ahead, and RP just driving around and doing nothing.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:10 am

I want a faction which is somewhat neutral such as a cab business where substantial pay is available, a good team of 8, a great leader, and a steady business rate
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next