VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andre (Xavier) Campbell [Application]

2 posters

Go down

Andre (Xavier) Campbell [Application] Empty Andre (Xavier) Campbell [Application]

Post by Andre Campbell Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:45 pm

In Character

First Name: Andre

Middle Name: Xavier

Last Name: Campbell

Race: Black.

Date of Birth: March 30th, 1989

Place of Birth: Queens,New York.

Current active address: 11 PC

Available phone number(s): 1010356

Education: Temple High School

Are you currently in occupation?:No
If yes, what is your current occupation?:

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: EMS

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: Never

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Yes.
Have you ever been arrested?:No
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Have you ever served time in prison?:No
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Biography:
Queens was never a dangerous place for Andre, his father was the right hand of a gang that was running the weapon and narcotics traffic in the North part of Queens but very little people knew what was the role of Andre's father. His father always told him he was an insurer in a small company from New York and he never revealed his true business to his kids. The years passed so quick and his little kids where already grown, Andre was left alone in Queens. After a week or so, Andre tried to find a legit way to earn some money for him and his under age brother. There where jobs, but most of then where with unsure earnings, or just low payed. Even though their father was the right hand of a local gang, he never gave them money or bought them anything. All the money went to his second family after his death.Andre had to put up with low payed job because there was no other legal way to get money, plus he was already looking after his brother. After two weeks of working in a cafeteria in Queens for the lowest possible payment, Andre got a letter from his grandmother who was living in Hollins Park, Baltimore. The letter stated that she just found out that their father died and she wanted to take care after them. It was almost the end of the year for his brother in school so he had to quit it so he could move with Andre to their grandmother's house.

Out of Character

Server nickname: Andre "Dre" Campbell

Past characters and factions:
Wow i had alot but i will list the main ones
Juan Colonia SD
Bryan Boyed SD
Robert Jones GSF
Jayceon Wynche GSF
and etc.

How long have you been a member of this server?: For almost a year.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: Never!

Why do you wish to join this faction?: I see lots of people commiting crimes, like this server is only crime.. wolves are criminals (well most...) and the gangs just kill infront the bank, its like a gangwar server, maybe me being a cop will make one more SD trying to get these players in jail.
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?:
PR-RP
LS-RP (Just got banned for accidentley killing the wrong guy and reported for Dm..)
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: A lot.
Have you read the application rules?: Yes.
Any other comments: None

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplay is when you play the role of your character
/me Reaches in his pocket pulling out a key, then sticks it in the ignition twisting it.
/do the car makes a noise then turns on.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagame is using ooc info in a ic situation
/pm 1 Help im at the general store being shot!
/pm 2 im coming! wait there i got my gun..
(that is mg)
/b i got a m4 with 300 ammo!
/s HES GOT A GUN WITH 300 AMMO RUNN!
(this also is mg)

Explain what is power game and give two different examples:
Power Game is 2 things.
ONE! Power game is forcing roleplay onto someone.
/me rips andre into the ally stabbing him forcefully 5 times in the heart and the drags him and throws him in the dumpster
Two! Doing un realistic things.
/me grabs his pet T-REX and makes him eat Bob.
Explain what is "gun from ass": Pulling a big gun out of no where without a valid /me to show you grabbed that selected weapon.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me grabs a shirt from the closet and puts it on.

Give an example of a bad role play /me:
. /me grabs a truck and throws it at the bank. (no one can go in the bank now i blew it upz11111111)

Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : "I like to JAM OUT WITH MY CLAM OUT!" - Andre Campbell

http://www.highdeas.com

Back to top Go down

Andre (Xavier) Campbell [Application] Empty Re: Andre (Xavier) Campbell [Application]

Post by Terry Winston Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:47 pm

( you have been in couple times and fired a couple time. Can you give me some good reasons on an ooc note why you would be suited to join back you also will have to be very active)
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Andre (Xavier) Campbell [Application] Empty Re: Andre (Xavier) Campbell [Application]

Post by Andre Campbell Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:47 am

( i never was in the SD on andre, and never was fired from sd on any accounts, also i am back i have been busy with family problems personal things.)
Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:18 am

(( ok sorry not tryin to be horrible just i want member who are active and dnt just come to SD for paychecks il write formal one when im at pc))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andre Campbell Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:40 am

(( i am starting to be active and im not here just for the paychecks, i actually want to rp a police officer))
Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down