VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeRon Ellis- Company License Application

2 posters

Go down

DeRon Ellis- Company License Application Empty DeRon Ellis- Company License Application

Post by DeRon Ellis Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:20 am

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

58 Dillimore Rd,
Dillimore, SA 91034
October 10, 2011

DeRon Ellis- Company License Application 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name: DeRon LaTroy Ellis ll
Date of Birth:12/01/1987
Sex: Male
Social Security Number: 493-06-7832
Current Address: 58 Dillimore Rd.
Current Occupation: San Andreas Sheriff's Department 2nd Lieutenant
Phone Number: 101-0674

-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?: Yes, currently holding one.
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?: No
If yes, for what reason:N/A
Do you have any previous criminal record?: None
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when: N/A
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: Company License: Level 2
Intended weapon(s): Firearms ranging from Handguns to Pump Shotguns
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: Company's Base of Operations
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature.
I am the second lieutenant in the Red County Sheriff's Department. I am trained, and I can train those who I hire.
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?: I am now the head of a private investigator firm in Red County. We will be investigating cases of many sorts and the use of a firearm may be necessary. Putting my men and women in the field with no way to protect themselves is irrational, due to their job description. All employees will be trained to use the firearms. R.C.I. will be held responsible to cover any damages caused in result to investigators engaging. [[250 word minimum]]]

I, DeRon Ellis, understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license: Will be added in the future.
Your Account Level: 14 (Must be at least 4)

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

DeRon Ellis- Company License Application Empty Re: DeRon Ellis- Company License Application

Post by Sam Andersun Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:28 am

Attention Mister Ellis. Though we do appreciate you trying to protect your workers, we simply cannot let a private company distribute firearms to workers without being approved by the Sheriffs Department. If you would still like to have your employees carry firearms while on duty, please have them apply for a license. Thank you, Second Lieutenant Andersun.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down