VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What you think:

+2
Tom Boegs
besterich27
6 posters

Go down

What you think: Empty What you think:

Post by besterich27 Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:25 pm

Who do you think that deserves admin in this server? And who does not? In my opinion, Kirki Sokolov doesn´t deserve admin. No offense in this topic though. Just wanna hear the opinion of other people... truly, Luna and Arield deserve admin 100%... but! Kirki 100%, in MY OPINION does NOT deserve admin. What do you think? You might post other questions like: What do you think? Why do you think so?

besterich27
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

What you think: Empty Re: What you think:

Post by Tom Boegs Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:12 pm

I think: Good RP'rs!
And:
And Players[admins] that know the rules!
And course helping Each other!
And a good Level Smile
Active on Forum aswell!

And Any players you think that deserve admin?
And why some Admins doesn't deserve Adminship?

Last edited by Tom_Boeg on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Castauxus Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:52 pm

First of all, please tell me, why doesn't Kirki deserve the admin privileges?
He's active on both the forums and In-Game, and knows how to do his job. Don't go throwing random crap on the forums, without some reasons to do so.

And, again I ask, why doesn't he deserve to be an admin?
Castauxus
Castauxus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirki Sokolov Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Pardon me but, weren't you the person constantly PMing me about how to become an administrator?

I do disagree with you strongly, I've been here quite long and I know how to RP. It is not up to you or me to decide who gets the administrator role around the server, Jaxson does.

Out of all honesty I bear, I think your hubris and your self-centered manners are just generally stupid. If you want to become an administrator that bad, work for it..

Just pointing out that a thread that is merely meant for public won't change anything radical, I think you should speak to Jaxson if you have a complaint, at least any administrator that is higher level than me.

Kirki Sokolov
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by besterich27 Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:52 pm

What the fucking fuck? I have never pmed Kirki Soklov. Admin lieing? w00000t, yes, i do wish to be an admin here, but i never showed it out. And want the reason YOU dont deserve admin? You DM. I was in an another DM server, exactly same name. Dimitri_Cornaya, an admin, reading reports: Kirki Soklov is DMing! Help us! Kirki Soklov DM´s!

W00t, EDIT: Total fail! Thanks Ariel for noticing my handwriting mistakes! Edited the fail: You DM. I was in an another DM SERVER, exactly same name. Dimitri_Cornaya, an admin, reading reports: Kirki Soklov is DMing! Help us! Kirki Soklov DM´s! Fixed it now; You DM i was in an another RP server, with my account, exactly same name, Dimitri Cornaya, an admin, reading reports: Kirki Soklov is DMing! Help us! Kirki Soklov DM´s!

Last edited by besterich27 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

besterich27
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:00 pm

besterich27 wrote:Who do you think that deserves admin in this server? And who does not? In my opinion, Kirki Sokolov doesn´t deserve admin. No offense in this topic though. Just wanna hear the opinion of other people... truly, Luna and Arield deserve admin 100%... but! Kirki 100%, in MY OPINION does NOT deserve admin. What do you think? You might post other questions like: What do you think? Why do you think so?

Why do you think he shouldnt be an admin? Also, Lemme bold this next post...

besterich27 wrote:You DM. I was in an another DM server, exactly same name. Dimitri_Cornaya, an admin, reading reports: Kirki Soklov is DMing! Help us! Kirki Soklov DM´s!

Ariel
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:14 pm

I Can tell you a good way to be an admin ( Coming from an 1337 lvl admin in another server )

1. Be Polite
2. Don't Attack People ( Like Kirki ) Without Proof ( And Btw , I Think He Deserves The Adminship )
3. Never Ask For It
4. Never Flame Or Break Rules
5. Be An Excellent RPer
6. And Be Active IG And On Forums

Done !, And Soz , But You Miss Some Quailties

People Who Aren't And Should Be :

1. Natsu
2. Raiden *cough* Free bans *cough*
3. Luna
4. Akira
5. Akane i think would make a good admin

/stoptroll
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down

Post by besterich27 Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:15 pm

Who said im attacking... total fail dude. Im just showing my opinion! But Kirki and you made it a total fight!

EDIT: Allright guys, you win, im quiting the server.

besterich27
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:23 pm

1. If it's not an attack , then what's it? from my oponion .. it is >_>

2. we never said to you quit server , but if you wanna , go on , noone is holding you , I Suggest you think twice before acting in this childish way , I Say , take it, suck it up and keep going , nothing can't be done , work hard and you will find yourself worthy of it , but it's your choice anyway
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by besterich27 Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:28 pm

Its called showing out opinions. You lucky i was here while you posted it.

besterich27
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:59 pm

This post should be posted on the discussion topic because you guys was like fighting each other to know who WILL and WON'T be an admins . Beside , Jaxson is the one who suppose to decide who WILL and WON'T get the to be an ADMINS .

Note : Mike , why you keep saying ; *cough* Free Bans *cough* ??? You think I will be an admins that likes to FREE BAN or something ?? Shocked

EDIT : I think a person who likes to show up won't get the admins title even he have been here for a long time .

I'm not showing off but I only wish to be a TRIAL ADMINS .

This is what I think about myself , HONESTLY .

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Yes, Yes I Do , XD
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirki Sokolov Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:24 am

Currently deciding if you're lying or actually saw that, but I'm gonna be completely honest. That was not me and I honestly do not believe you ever saw those messages. I never got to DM servers and in the recent months I've only been on VH-RP. As this becomes more of a flaming thread, I'll lock it.

Kirki Sokolov
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum