VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edward Collins SD Application

3 posters

Go down

Edward Collins SD Application Empty Edward Collins SD Application

Post by Raiden Akimoto Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:47 pm

In Character

Full name: Edward James Collins

Race: Human

Date of Birth: July 21 1990

Place of Birth: San Fierro General Hospital, San Fierro.

Current active address: 48 Palomino Creek.

Available phone number(s): 1010000

Education: Middle School, Technical School and University pass.

Are you currently in occupation?: Yes
If yes, what is your current occupation?: Fisherman

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: San Fierro Fire Department

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Yes
Have you ever been arrested?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?: -

Have you ever served time in prison?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?: -

Biography (Must be over 200 words):

Edward James Collins was born on July 21st, 1990 in San Fierro, San Andreas, to parents James and Lisa Collins. When he was three years old, Edward’s family lives there for 21 years with his twin brother Edward Sullivan.

From the fall of 1997 until the spring of 2000, Edward attended elementary school one block from his home at Fort Comer’s School. During Edward’s youth he served as an altar boy at San Fierro and was involved in a number of community sports programs including soccer, baseball and basketball.

In the fall of 2006, influenced by his cousins Steve Collins (Class of ‘06) and Bradley Collins (Class of ’07), Edward followed a family tradition of studying at Fort Comers Technical School in Fort Comers, San Fierro.

From day one, Edward worked to capitalize on all the opportunities that Liberty City had to offer. Edward was a member of the Student Activity Committee, the Religious Activities Office and the American Club during all of his four years at Liberty City. He was a member of the track team during his freshman and sophomore years, winning numerous medals and helping his team win the city championships both of those years. He also participated in the intramural sports program that Liberty City offered. While working with Brother Tom, Edward was a peer counselor to younger students in the SMILE Program.

During Edward’s four years at Liberty City he was very active in the many retreat programs offered through the school at the Esopus retreat grounds in upstate Liberty City. Edward was a counselor on weekend retreats for younger students and during the summer he worked with specially disabled children and adults. Admirably, Edward was invited to make his Senior Encounter during his junior year. During his senior year, he became a program leader. In the spring of 2007, Michael graduated from Liberty City and was awarded for his service.

4 years later, Edward comes back to San Fierro and then he took a taxi to Palomino Creek, Red Country. When he reached there, he met with friendly friends and neighbors. After 10 months in Palomino Creek, many new people moved into town. Now Edward applying to join Red Country Sheriff Department and ready to serve the country.

Out of Character

First Name: Aiman
Last Name (Not required to answer): Danial
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak installed?: I have both Skype and Teamspeak installed.

Your server nickname: Raiden

Past characters and factions: Raiden Dragneel, Sheriff Department(Dec 2010), Emergency Medical Services(Feb-April 2011)

How long have you been a member of this server?: Since December 2010

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: Yes, because I post hoarding.

Why do you wish to join this faction?: Back in December 2010, I was fired from SD because I hit Ariel undercover vehicle. Now I want to be an SD again and based in my experience of online for 8-14 hours, I have seen lest SD members online. The last time I saw was 3 SD members online yesterday when In Game Time is around 9-10PM. I want to be try again to be in SD and since I my EMS Test havent been reviewed, I will just cancel EMS and apply SD.
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: ZORP
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Yes
Have you read the application rules?: Yes
Any other comments: I wish that I will get accepted and I am ready to RP with the other SD members.

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Act the character like in real life.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagaming, mixing OOC info into IC. Example:(1)Edward says: OMG! I have to go now, my mom is deadly angry! >.<,(2) Edward says: Oh LOL! I saw you online in Facebook!

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Powergaming, doing something impossible/doing something that could not be done in real life. Example:(1)/me takes out katana inside his pants and starts swinging it,(2)/me jumps down and takes out an PRG and shoot on the ground to make me fly higher.
Explain what is "gun from ass": Taking a gun without RPing taking it.

Explain what is "RP to win" and give two different examples: Roleplaying doing something to make the other player cant resist the attempt. Example:(1)/me shoot Aaron. /me knock Aaron legs with a baseball bat. /me put stabs Aaron at his chest,(2)I have vampire strength level 5, you cant beat me.
Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me takes out Colt on his left side waist, /me insert the key into the ignition, turn in to ON/OFF the vehicle.

Give an example of a bad role play /me: /me uses vampire strength 5 to choke Aaron and drag him while using vampire speed 5 and take him to the lake and dive in and smash Aaron inside the water to make sure he got drowned and sleep with the fishes. /me then takes out bazooka while aiming in the water.
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Edward Collins SD Application Empty Re: Edward Collins SD Application

Post by Tommy Carreiro Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:53 pm

((https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/t4645-edward-collins-ems-application))

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:10 pm

(( denied becuase you can only applie to be in one department ems would send us files saying you ahd applied aswell))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down