VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Member: Kevin

4 posters

Go down

Staff Member: Kevin Empty Staff Member: Kevin

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:29 am

In Game Name: Kevin

Position: Management

Hobbies: Playing the guitar, problem solving, psychology

About me:

I prefer to have a nice attitude with whoever deserves it, if that doesn't work then I'll stop being nice to that person. Over the nets I don't really want to rage and such, nor do I enjoy seeing people fighting, hating with each other in a gaming community. There's no reason for someone not to be nice over the internet, I mean you usually join a gaming community to have fun, not fight with other people. I try to be patient with others, and I don't mind helping others with issues they might have. I also prefer to be non-bias, even if I'm talking against a friend and such. I don't like it when people profit from my nice attitude, and lately I haven't really been as warm with the community as I usually am due to the constant fights people have. If I don't respond your PM on the forums, then there should be a good reason for it. If it's important do remind me. If I don't respond to you in game, or if I don't pay much attention to you it's probably because I'm receiving other pms, dealing with other issues in game, or I'm tired in real life. That's probably the reason I ignore someone most of the time.

If you start trying to profit from me being nice and start asking for favors only I can do because in the position I am in, such as in, me giving you a chance to join the werewolf race, I'll probably stop being nice to you after a while.

Well, that description might make me seem like a nice guy, but why is it so hard to be nice online? It's a gaming community, relax and have fun.

And I won't post my IRL picture, not because I'm young, or I look weird, or such reasons, it's more of a security issue. I don't trust the internet.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Staff Member: Kevin Empty Re: Staff Member: Kevin

Post by Odin Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 pm

I also prefer to be non-bias

Yup sold me.

And as for a member of the community I want to say you're the greatest guy I got to meet, you really are epic in your ways (just get your stories shorter... people are dying from borden sometimes).
Keep being Kevy and don't let your new position corrupt you.
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Kevin, to be honest. You are one of the most friendliest admins I've ever met in my gaming life. You are fair, your admin status never corrupted you- and I hope it wont ever corrupt you. Brother Love, ma' homie! <3

Razz
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Yes Indeed, you realy deserved it, keep it up, btw. Dont be like some admins in 'other' servers that become OH Y I B ADMIN Y U GTFO
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down