VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuart Collins [ Application ]

3 posters

Go down

Stuart Collins [ Application ] Empty Stuart Collins [ Application ]

Post by mapoly dupl Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:39 pm

In Character

Full name: Stuart Collins

Race: White

Date of Birth: 23rd of October, 1989

Place of Birth: Newyork, USA.

Current active address: House no.12, Main Street, PC.

Available phone number(s): 1010930

Education: Law enforcement Diploma from Newyork College of Science

Are you currently in occupation?: Nope.
If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A.

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes.
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: I was Cadet at NewYork Police Department.

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes.
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No.

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Yes, I do.
Have you ever been arrested?: Never.
If yes for what charges/crimes?: N/A

Have you ever served time in prison?: No.
If yes for what charges/crimes?: N/A

Biography (Must be over 200 words): My name is Stuart Edi Collins. Edi is my Father name. He was a great business man. He has his Real Estate business. I always wanted to be in Law Enforcement. So I took the field of Law Enforcement. I have done diploma in Law enforcement. I passed my diploma in Law enforcement from Newyork College. Then i did one course of Web Designing. Then I saw one Ad that NewYork Police are recruiting Cadets so i thought I will apply for this. I applied and passed the examination. I was given the rank of Cadet there. After 1.5 years of experience in Police Department, I became Police officer there. I was so happy. My Father died due to heart attack and i left Newyork. I took all money and came to Palomino Creek to live new life. Currently i am in search of good job. I think I can do some great work in this department, Thanks.

Out of Character

First Name: Ahmed Mujtaba
Last Name (Not required to answer):
Do you have a working microphone?: Nope
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak installed? I have skype.

Your server nickname: Stuart_Collins

Past characters and factions: No, I used to play in LSRP but i saw this new server so i thought i must register a character here. I was at level 16 in LSRP.

How long have you been a member of this server?: Just one day, I guess RP abilities matters.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: No.

Why do you wish to join this faction?: Because i want to create some Roleplay in this server. I want to join this faction because i love Police RP.

Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: Yes, LSRP.

Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: I am Police officer in LSRP.

Have you read the application rules?: Yes.

Any other comments: No, I just want to say that i tried to put more effort in this application please dont decly because of my level. I do have RP abilities.

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplay means to Play any role. It means that You should take any IRL Character and play it in game. It means to act as you'd in Real life.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagaming means to use OOC information in IC Purpose. Also Mixing IC/OOC is metagaming.
Examples: He saw his nametag above his head and then called him by his name without knowing his name IG.
Another example like someone is robbing you and you are /pm'ing your friend that come here, some robbers are robbing.

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Powergaming means to perform unrealistic acts or to force roleplay on others.
Example: /me takes off his pant, cuts his cock Razz
Or /me takes out bat and hits it on the head of Stranger and he is knocked out.

Explain what is "gun from ass": It means to take out the gun without any RP. You'll have to RP taking out the gun. Like /me lifts his shirt up, pulls out his deagle.

Explain what is "RP to win" and give two different examples: It means that the things you haven't RP and you are showing others that you have roleplayed.
Likewise one guy is robbing you. OOCly you got $500. and IC'ly you say him that you forgot the wallet at home. 0fcoruse you haven't roleplay forgot it at home.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me:
/me takes out the dice from his pocket, placing it on the roof of car.
/me then opens the diggy, takes out the briefcase, placing it on the roof of car.
/me takes the briefcase and dice, heading towards the house.

Give an example of a bad role play /me:
/me is selling his car for 9k :p
/me is great superman.

mapoly dupl
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Stuart Collins [ Application ] Empty Re: Stuart Collins [ Application ]

Post by DeRon Ellis Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:45 pm

((Application looks great in my opinion, but you are still level one. I'm going to leave this here for a while, I want to see how active your going to be in the server.))

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by mapoly dupl Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:48 pm

(( Sure, I will try to be an active player here. Onething more, You saw my RP as well. I think thats enough for you to think that I know the basics of RP ))

Last edited by mapoly dupl on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

mapoly dupl
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:50 pm

((I noticed that. We rarely accept anyone below level 3. I'll watch your RPs and conduct until then.))

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by mapoly dupl Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:08 pm

(( Fine, I'll try to be active like 1,2 hour everyday. If i will be invited IG, it means more RP then i will try to be active like 3-4 hour daily. ))

mapoly dupl
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:15 pm

(( Denied becuase lack of being high enough level))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down