VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SD] Sean Phelps

3 posters

Go down

[SD] Sean Phelps Empty [SD] Sean Phelps

Post by Sean Phelps Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:26 pm

In Character

Full name: Sean Phelps

Race: Caucasian

Date of Birth: 25/12/19854

Place of Birth: Ireland

Current active address: Palomino Creek 37

Available phone number(s): 1010247

Education: College..

Are you currently in occupation?: No
If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes, I did.
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: Taxi driver.

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes, I do
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Yes, I was working as a volunteer officer in Ireland.
Have you ever been arrested?: Twice
If yes for what charges/crimes?: Multiple unpaid parking tickets.

Have you ever served time in prison?: Yes, I did.. One night
If yes for what charges/crimes?: ... Resisting tickets...

Biography (Must be over 200 words):

I was born in Ireland, nothing much to say. My father was working there as a farmer, taking care of animals, farming stuff..
The economics in Ireland were a pain in the arse, so we moved to San Andreas, to have a 'better' life. In the end, It is all the same.
I was a high school student back when I had to move into the states, second year.
Life was a pain in the ass, so I really wasn't good in school, C's and B's were the only marks for me, it would be rare to get an A.
Well, I finished college three years ago. Was looking for some decent paid job, but no luck.. as always.
They rarely accept refugee's into well paid jobs. It took me some time to gather up money for volunteering at pet shops and ecetera.
I have bought myself a Taxi, started driving people around, earning money.. Well, yesterday, I have decided to join the Sheriff Department,
Bringing 'terror' to the criminals.. with a baton.. and eating donuts, being Red County's finest !
There is a friend of mine working for the force, Nick Jones. He said it is interesting to be one, so I headed down here and wrote this application.

Out of Character

First Name: Mateo
Last Name (Not required to answer): DerpaherpawhywouldItellyou?
Do you have a working microphone?: Nope.
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak installed?: Both Skype and Teamspeak, (Skype = anttheantoftheants)

Your server nickname: Sean_Phelps(Seanykins)

Past characters and factions: Sean Phelps(Current Char), Fegarri Pedia(Sevasmos)

How long have you been a member of this server?: Check the forum date.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: Nope, I'm too badass to be banned! CHEAAAAAAAAA' !

Why do you wish to join this faction?: Cause the SD is Under-staffed and needs more members that actually can properly roleplay, Nick managed to make me apply for it, telling me I'm b4w$$ .. Just sayin' ...
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: I was playing on SOLS, a 'gangster' roleplay server..
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Yes, I was the LSPD Captain there, [LSPD]Tre.. RCSD Sheriff too [RCSD]James.
Have you read the application rules?: Yes, I did read all rules.
Any other comments: I'm b4w$$ !!

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplaying is playing as your own character, making him perform his actions, talk etc.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Meta Gaming is using OOC Information IC.

Example 1: Dude1: Hai Derpy!
Dude2: How do you know my name... ?
Dude1: LOLZ, I read it ova yo name, troloolol!

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Powergaming is forcing other players to roleplay certain actions.
Example 1: /me raises his radioactive, slimy leg, slamming it into Johnny's balls, making his guts spray all over the place
Example 2: /me kills John
Explain what is "gun from ass": Gunning from ass means that you just scroll the weapon and start blazing all over the room.
.. Without any /me's.

Explain what is "RP to win" and give two different examples: RP2Winning is constantly bitching to someone he cant do the certain action, and if he does the action sucsesfully to do that, he tells another reason why cant he do that etc.

Example 1: /me raises his gun, pulling the trigger onto John's head
John starts /b-itching: LOL, I have armor, you cant hurt me, lol!

Example 2: /me takes John's phone
John takes his 'other' phone and starts calling the cops, due he 'has' two cellphones, a Nokia and a Blueberry.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me shoves his hand into his pocket, pulling out a packet of cigarettes, opening it and sliding one out using his tongue. - /me shoves his hand into his pocket, pulling out is zippo, opening it and flicking it a couple of times, raising his right hand lighting the cigarette

Give an example of a bad role play /me: /me eats poopoo from pants
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

[SD] Sean Phelps Empty Re: [SD] Sean Phelps

Post by ArielV Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:54 pm

Wrong spot, Sean. Put it in the app board. ._.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

[SD] Sean Phelps Empty Re: [SD] Sean Phelps

Post by Victor_Jankowski Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:07 pm

(( Ariel, don't post here ))

Mr. ((DerpaherpawhywouldItellyou?)) Phelps
Please come to the SD for an interview

Under Sheriff Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski