VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taylor Woods <Hunting License>

2 posters

Go down

Taylor Woods <Hunting License> Empty Taylor Woods <Hunting License>

Post by Max Woods Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:57 pm

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

30 Oak Street.,
Palomino Creek, SA 91034
10/15/2011

Taylor Woods <Hunting License> 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name: Taylor Woods
Date of Birth: [YYYY/MONTH/DAY]1984/9/4
Sex: Male.
Social Security Number: 87265
Current Address: 30 Oak St.
Current Occupation: Sheriff Department, Sheriff Deputy.
Phone Number: 1010015
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?: No.
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?: No.
If yes, for what reason: N/A
Do you have any previous criminal record?: No.
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when: N/A
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: 1
Intended weapon(s): Double Barreled Shotgun, Combat Knife.
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: In my house.
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature. Yes, I recieved an Sheriff Department training for weapons, I know how to dismantle them or mantle them also. I have a good aim and steady hands.
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?: Well, me and my buddy's go on weekends up the hill on the old shack to hunt all wild animals, such as wild pigs, rabbits and such. I was only able to watch them hunt because I still dont own a weapons license and It would be good to have one, if you understand my status.
Also, while we're in the forrest bears can attack us, so its realy needed as I cannot protect myself from them, my friend already died that way. Also, Ive seen a couple of wolves running around the forrest trying to hunt us down. . .

One day, I drove with my bike around the forest and came on a bridge above the railroads and saw a person getting attacked by wolves, I ran to my bike as I wanted to contact for backup but then they almost killed me if there wasnt this man that saved my life, unfortunately he was wearing a ski-mask so I couldnt identifie him. Ahem, well, the basic reason is for hunting. Also, I am very profesional in hunting so you should know that I wont misuse this weapons license.

Of course I wont shoot the protected animals in the forrest such as Deers... I also dont have that much money in my bank so I use the ol' Sayin', You eat what you kill. Also, I'd like to pin out that its realy dangerous for me to go in the woods hunting with my bare hands, with no weapons at all to defend myself. Please consider that I dont like very much standing in the car waiting for them to finish the hunting, its realy embarrassing to be the only one who cannot hunt in the forest.

I'm also a part-time job helping in the farms, and lot of bears and stuff come and attack us, so I need to protect ma' self and get myself something to eat.

I, Taylor Woods, understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license: Will do IF its accepted.
Your Account Level: (Must be at least 4) Level Sixteen(16)
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Taylor Woods <Hunting License> Empty Re: Taylor Woods <Hunting License>

Post by Terry Winston Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Dear Mr Woods,

I will be happy to award you a hunting license however please remember that the license only applies to certain weapons and also that it is only valid in the woodland areas, if caught using them anywhere else you will be prosecuted and the license revoked.

Yous sinseraly,
Sheriff,
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down