VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samuel_Kain <License>

3 posters

Go down

Samuel_Kain <License> Empty Samuel_Kain <License>

Post by [Graziano]Adrian Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:00 pm

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

24 Palomino Creek,
Red County, SA 91034
23-October-2011

Samuel_Kain <License> 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name: Samuel Kain
Date of Birth: 13 Mart 1985
Sex: Male
Social Security Number: 234234234232
Current Address: 24 Palomino Creek
Current Occupation: Imports & Exports
Phone Number: 1010701
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?: No,
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?: No,
If yes, for what reason: -
Do you have any previous criminal record?: No,
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when: No,
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: 1
Intended weapon(s): Colt 45 and Desert Eagle.
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: In my holster.
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature. Yes, I worked earlier in Angel Pine Sheriffs Department. I had trainings.
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?: [[250 word minimum]]]

As I’m living in Red County for several months, I learned how hard and difficult it is here. There are much crimes, and they are not fearing of the cops. So I want a little firearm, just for my own security. My goal is big, I want to import from other states business products; Like products for super markets, and products for an advertisement shop, or products for restaurants, houses everything what you can export. And I’m investing much money for it, buying our own boats and our own place, vehicles. I have really much workers, but I don’t know if I can trust them, or if they are loyal enough. I’ll never know when someone will rob me, or kidnap me to ask money. A little firearm with one bullet would be enough to scare them. I don’t need to pull the trigger, just to scare them off. I’d be very glad if I can use one.

I read that the owner of a big company, got kidnapped and that he called the cops, but he couldn’t escape and died. If he had a weapon, he could scare them off, then call the cops and make the jobs of the cops easier. It’s really hard when you have an own company, and everyone is behind your money. I can’t trust anyone, but if I had a little fire weapon it would be really good. I will never give it to someone else to use it, it’s always in my own holster.

I, Samuel, understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license: I'll when I've the license.
Your Account Level: 11
[Graziano]Adrian
[Graziano]Adrian
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Samuel_Kain <License> Empty Re: Samuel_Kain <License>

Post by Terry Winston Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:06 am

Mr kain,

Im affraid at this time your weapons application has been Denied please feel free to re-apply in two weeks.

Yours sinserally,
Sheriff,
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by [Graziano]Adrian Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:00 pm

((You need to say why its denied so I can fix it the next time, you can't just say denied because you metagame I have an illegal faction..))
[Graziano]Adrian
[Graziano]Adrian
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:29 pm

((He doesn't need to give a reason, or give you more ideas on how to make up stories. That's the point of having weapon licenses, to not make it easy on getting weapons.))
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Ice Boy wrote:((You need to say why its denied so I can fix it the next time, you can't just say denied because you metagame I have an illegal faction..))
(( I have decided not to give reason becuase as kevin has said everyyone just edits the application to get one also how could i MG when i didn't even know you where in a faction. Your not the only one to be denied the only people with one either have a good reason and put effort into app or the job there in gives them the privellage of being granted one.))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by [Graziano]Adrian Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:11 pm

((
(( I have decided not to give reason becuase as kevin has said everyyone just edits the application to get one))
I never edited this; You don't need to give a reaction under the app; You can PM it also and then lock it, and yes I need one because I got kidnapped yesterday by a big mafia/werewolf, dont know what it was, but it got voided so I couldn't add it in this, but whatever if you just deny me because someone else can copy this go ahead))
[Graziano]Adrian
[Graziano]Adrian
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down