VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vortex News - Issue #1 - 23/10/2011

Go down

Vortex News - Issue #1 - 23/10/2011 Empty Vortex News - Issue #1 - 23/10/2011

Post by Odin Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:44 am

Vortex News - Issue #1 - 23/10/2011 33dcrok
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vortex News - Issue #1 - 23/10/2011 2cmvryx
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gun shots accrued in a local club

Vortex News - Issue #1 - 23/10/2011 28ldild

Today, 23th in October gun shots were heard coming from inside the local club named "Asylum".
The Asylum was locked and been under observation of any proof that will discover the robber.
Apparently the robber failed to rob the club since a person pulled his firearm and shot the robber.
The robber succeeded in shooting one of the victims inside the Asylum and fled from the scene.
The victim who got shot was rushed to the hospital but died on the operation table due to blood lost.

I interviewed one of the EMT's that were around, his name was Kory Dehne.
The interview:

David Reese: Mr.Dehne, what happend exactly ?
Kory Dehne : Well, I'll tell you everything we know so far.
Kory Dehne : We got calls earlier today regarding an armed robbery here.
Kory Dehne : We showed up, no one was here.
Kory Dehne : We got back to the hospital to find a man with multipe gun-shot wounds.
David Reese: Was he the victim or the robber ?
Kory Dehne : His identity is uknown, and we are starting an investigation with the assistance of SD...
Kory Dehne : We aren't sure yet.
David Reese: Ah-ha..
Kory Dehne : The man's wounds are too severe, and he died before we could operate.
David Reese: Oh, rest his soul in peace.
David Reese: Anything else ?
Kory Dehne : No, that's all I know.
David Reese: Well thank you very much sir.
Kory Dehne : No problem.

We've yet to recover his identity so keep an eye Palomino for any wounded person who might be walking among us, you could never know who it is.

New motorcycle club in town ?

Vortex News - Issue #1 - 23/10/2011 6h56is

I encountered another of what you can call a "group" in our beloved town, and this time a motorcycle group.
I've seen them driving around Palomino and the entire Red County.
They are usually parked at the Asylum's parking lot, maybe it's related ? you'd be the judge of that.
With great luck I succeeded in interviewing one of them his name was no told, I guess it's for his own safety.
When I asked for the name of this MC he chuckled and said: "We are quite new, we do not have a name yet".
Nonetheless this motorcycle club looks harmless for now and ain't causing trouble to our lovely town.
I guess the answer relays in time and we might find out more about this anonymous MC.

In a hurry?
Vortex News - Issue #1 - 23/10/2011 23huixh

Red County? Reckless driving? sounds normal right? well it got too dangerous these past several days.
Drivers just do not care of your safety no more, nor to they care about the rules of the road, as the picture above you can clearly see a damaged vehicle driving over the sidewalk!, did we really get that need for speed that we skip the rules and do what ever we want with our vehicles?.
Our police should strict the rules more towards our drivers, I nearly got ran over TWICE that day, nonetheless the chases and the damages that these chases causes are much too big for our police, and they simply try to turn their view the other way towards these drivers.
Many of our town residents agree and believe that Palomino is too dangerous to be driven in with a vehicle, they are afraid to even cross the road.
Do we really want to drive people over for our selfish needs ? I'd let you the drivers answer that.

Money ain't a problem no more?
Vortex News - Issue #1 - 23/10/2011 2cptl6w

As I was walking around having my afternoon walk around, I've noticed people owning quite expensive cars.
If you ask me I always thought Red County was a place for those who can't afford the city life or just want plain quiet from the city.
But once again I was wrong, people owning fancy cars such as Cheetah, Comet and even planes !, the question that bothers me is why are they still staying in Red County? City life is too boring for them ? that I've yet to discover.
I was lucky enough to talk to a person who owns an expensive car and he said to me that city life is not like Red County, he says and I quote: "Red country is peaceful and fits people who just want to forget their problems".
Well that seems quite fair, Red County is relaxing for me to be in, but what else are we going to encounter ? Mansions ? Villas? your own swimming pool ?, that answer will be revealed in time.

Enjoyed our first issue ? be sure to write feedback to us as we're only trying to improve, if you think you got a juicy story that needs to be posted why not come down to ours offices and show it to us?((PM)).
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down