VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Were-Wolfs & Vampires friends.... Please.

+3
Aaron_Lee
Raiden Akimoto
Aro
7 posters

Go down

Were-Wolfs & Vampires friends.... Please. Empty Were-Wolfs & Vampires friends.... Please.

Post by Aro Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:26 pm

I notice Vampires and wolfs talking to each-other, hanging out or doing something together... I dont like the hall Vampire and wolf friend thing, so I came up with an idea.

Vampires and Wolfs should be enemys, it's just ment to be, when they are hanging out it sounds like a kids play for some strange reason...

Vampires and Wolfs should have a terrioritey. Basically the Vamps have a huge area of land and if the wolfs cross it we are allowed to attack them, the same goes for wolfs, they have a terriorty, if we cross it they can attack us. It goes well so we both stay out of each-others ways.

1- I am not sure about the terriortiers, they can be picked.

2- Cross the enemys Terriorty and have rights to be attacked by the enemy.

3- This way we stop random fights with Vampires and Wolfs and Vamps and Wolfs will not be friends. It makes sense if you think about it carefully.

4. If this Suggestion gets added it should be a rule for Vampires and Wolfs not to break unless in a life threatining situiation.

Quick note: I think Vampires and wolfs should keep to themselfs and their race as much as they can.
Vampires are supernatural Creatures they should be mysteriuous. I mean I see Vamps running around the roads and everything, it's just not right. Vampires defientley need to keep to themselfs, unless being asked questions by a human. They should be really mature so they dont. If you are mysterious, and you keep to your self and your vampire friends as much as you can it will make you look cool in the long run.

Last edited by Emmett on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Personal Text : https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/215/pic2kpt.png/ https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/267/pic1ic.png/

Back to top Go down

Were-Wolfs & Vampires friends.... Please. Empty Re: Were-Wolfs & Vampires friends.... Please.

Post by Raiden Akimoto Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:30 pm

Edward Collins does talk to wolves before.. Name is Kevin Wilster, we are a good friend. Razz
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Were-Wolfs & Vampires friends.... Please. Empty Re: Were-Wolfs & Vampires friends.... Please.

Post by Aaron_Lee Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:41 pm

Wow... I remember before when wolves were first introduced, There was all-out war. Untill admins says your not suppose to fight without an RP reason. Still, I'd say that Vampires and Wolves should not be friends. Only in certain cases that they are. Maybe a little racsism should be RPed?

When I was a vampire, I always teased wolves by saying:''Woof Woof!'' And they get pissed alot. I agree with him and it is kind of non-RP. Imagine 2 powerful races in town. Don't you think they would start to compete who is stronger? I mean, even animals do it in the same race, what more 2 powerful ones are in a small town? There should be some competition to be RPed.
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:20 pm

Aaron_Lee wrote:Wow... I remember before when wolves were first introduced, There was all-out war. Untill admins says your not suppose to fight without an RP reason. Still, I'd say that Vampires and Wolves should not be friends. Only in certain cases that they are. Maybe a little racsism should be RPed?

When I was a vampire, I always teased wolves by saying:''Woof Woof!'' And they get pissed alot. I agree with him and it is kind of non-RP. Imagine 2 powerful races in town. Don't you think they would start to compete who is stronger? I mean, even animals do it in the same race, what more 2 powerful ones are in a small town? There should be some competition to be RPed.

I agree, but:

The server is based out of Vampires and Humans i think they should start war first.
Because if the wolves somehow win.. then well i always thought the werewolves were some kind of extra for rp and such..
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aro Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:56 pm

Humans and Vampires are on the server, yes. Vampires need to feed blood of humans in order to survive otherwise they go in to a frenzy and turn in to a monster killing machiene that cant control it's self it's natural actions take over. The hall point is that Vampires dont get exposed to humans. If they dont get exposed, than humans wont be a problem. Thats why Vampires need to keep to themselfs. I dont think their should be war or competietion with humans and Vampires. They should just keep to them-selfs. Wolfs and Vampires how ever should be major enemys who abousletley hate each-other and are willing to rip eachother's heads off. But it will be non RP if they started war like this. So add restrictions, territorys, rules, sayings, treatys. If you do this we will tell the humans your a vampire or a wolf. Such as...
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Personal Text : https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/215/pic2kpt.png/ https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/267/pic1ic.png/

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Fuuuuuuck no, the only thing that keeps some of the people here, it's the "war" between these 2 creatures, remember, this is not Twilight, it's more like...Sin City.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Why...

Don't...

You...

Emmett... Leave ALLLLLLLL the Vampire and Werewolf stuff to Vampire and Werewolf leaders?

Because uhm.. All the things you're saying are just... Something that is hard to agree on.

Werewolves and Vampires being friends... That is all based on Roleplay... Character's Roleplay...

And all the other Law and abilities stuff are just... Not needed.

That's all I suggest.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aro Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:18 pm

I am not hurting anyone, this page is called suggestions for something. If you dont agree than dont agree. Theirs people who like your choices and theirs people who hate your choices
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Rejected.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down