VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion, BETTER RP.

+3
Sam Akabara
Samara
Aro
7 posters

Go down

Suggestion, BETTER RP. Empty Suggestion, BETTER RP.

Post by Aro Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:59 am

Okay right now from what I have been seeing, the RP is not as good. This dosent go for ALL of you but for the majoirty.

Parking in front of the bank at the sidewalk... It's a sidewalk not a parking spot. There needs to be a law were we are not aloud to park on sidewalks unless were getting something and quikcly coming back. To much people are just AFK'ing at the bank or just jumping around walls. We need to increase the RP.

If your going to get cash you can quickly park your car by the sidewalk and go after, or you get some sort of penalty or fine.

Add a parking spot for cars. In town there should be one big parking place were local people in town can park there cars there. But they haft to pay for like each 30 minutes or hour. This way people would just stop driving around town... in circles

No one should be aloud to park on sidewalks unless it's by there house or own bussiness. A sidewalk is for people to walk on not for cars to park on for hours.
It's also better for the enviroment

The parking spot should be enough for at least 50 cars.

Also certain speed limits, It's a small town... I see people zooming of in speed. It should be like 15mph-20 top because it's a small town

It's a small town, people should do more walking than driving.

1- NO parking on sidewalks
2- Create a parking area that can hold about 50 cars in town so that people can spend more of their time on foot instead of driving.
3- Speed-limit 15-20 max in town
4-Script acutal speed cameras that if you speed it gives you ONE star and you get fined and given a penalty by the police. The more you speed the more stars= bigger fine and harsher peanlty
4-Because the town is small make stupid but useful laws such as. Your not aloud to drive around town in circles for to long or you will get a fine

Vehicles should only really be used if your going somewere far, on a camp trip, or a trip. Not around a small town. When they are leaving town they can go to the parking area and take their car and leave.

Increased RP.

Last edited by Emmett on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Personal Text : https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/215/pic2kpt.png/ https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/267/pic1ic.png/

Back to top Go down

Suggestion, BETTER RP. Empty Re: Suggestion, BETTER RP.

Post by Samara Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:11 am

Please, Stop it with all these suggestions...

Right now, There is You, myself and Clark IG.

Pulling half-up onto the sidewalk, allows cars to still pass through, and people to still walk around. We have had it like that for almost a year now.

Emmett, this isn't a Heavy RP server. We don't need all these extreme changes.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aro Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:14 am

Just because you add these dosent mean it's heavy RP. I am not on the sidewalk I parked my motorbike. These are not extreme changes, it will just increase the RP. Right now everyone is just chilling at the bank, thats dead... It's just waiting at the bank for RP we need players to start RP not to wait for it.
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Personal Text : https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/215/pic2kpt.png/ https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/267/pic1ic.png/

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:29 am

Emmett wrote:Just because you add these dosent mean it's heavy RP. I am not on the sidewalk I parked my motorbike. These are not extreme changes, it will just increase the RP. Right now everyone is just chilling at the bank, thats dead... It's just waiting at the bank for RP we need players to start RP not to wait for it.

Mainly, the only ones who chill at the bank, are those who cannot be bothered to use their own imagination and create different types of things to Roleplay.

If you want more RP, Join a faction, Create a faction, Organise an IC even with a few people, Roleplay with factions, Think of something other than sitting at the bank.

Use your imagination.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:47 am

I don't see any double yellow lines.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Aro Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:06 pm

I agree. On the other hand though, People are just driving their cars around in circles. I am not saying never drive your car/bike but by decreasing the time you drive it. I think it will improve RP.
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aro Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:08 pm

Moriarty wrote:I don't see any double yellow lines.

You know Rockstar didint bother to much on scripting Palomino,creek lol. But in reality you cant park on sidewalks for like 2 hours or something.
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Rockstar didn't script anything in palamino creek.
And i think you'll find that depends where you are.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Van Helsing Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:40 pm

I support this thread , driving should be more realistic here , because people are , sorry i correct my self , people are not driving in the town , they are driving over the town , crossing red light crossing other people crossing grass and everything they find , parking on the side of the road? well you have to if there isn't any parking lot , and you are allowed to park for a max of 1 week on the sidewalk , only if you have a good reason . And parking on the sidewalk while you are there that is LEGAL to. As long as you don't stop the traffic or the walking on the sidewalk .

I support the idea tho.

Thumbs up if you Agree.

Edit 1 : I look up , And if the car is 1/3 on the sidewalk and 2/3 on the road , it is ok to park there . So the legal way to park on the sidewalk is 1/3 on sidewalk 2/3 on the road. You are allowed to park for 7 days or 168 Hours , In max , not more.

Last edited by Gabriel Van Helsing on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gabriel Van Helsing
Gabriel Van Helsing
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Gabriel Van Helsing wrote:I support this thread , driving should be more realistic here , because people are , sorry i correct my self , people are not driving in the town , they are driving over the town , crossing red light crossing other people crossing grass and everything they find , parking on the side of the road? well you have to if there isn't any parking lot , and you are allowed to park for a max of 1 week on the sidewalk , only if you have a good reason . And parking on the sidewalk while you are there that is LEGAL to. As long as you don't stop the traffic or the walking on the sidewalk .

I support the idea tho.

Thumbs up if you Agree.

Thats when the Sheriffs Dept needs to get their arses into gear, and start hading out a fuckload of tickets.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Van Helsing Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:47 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Gabriel Van Helsing wrote:I support this thread , driving should be more realistic here , because people are , sorry i correct my self , people are not driving in the town , they are driving over the town , crossing red light crossing other people crossing grass and everything they find , parking on the side of the road? well you have to if there isn't any parking lot , and you are allowed to park for a max of 1 week on the sidewalk , only if you have a good reason . And parking on the sidewalk while you are there that is LEGAL to. As long as you don't stop the traffic or the walking on the sidewalk .

I support the idea tho.

Thumbs up if you Agree.

Thats when the Sheriffs Dept needs to get their arses into gear, and start hading out a fuckload of tickets.

Here comes the real issue , not many cops around. I had some suggestions to improve the driving , not many had commented on it as being a good idea , i talked to the Sheriff Dep to , i don't realy know why they don't do anything.
All they need to do is get 2 Officers 2 Cars and they reckles driving would end.
If you want to hear my idea , comment below.
Gabriel Van Helsing
Gabriel Van Helsing
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:24 pm

I'm willing to map some fences.
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:01 pm

Rule number 1. Don't use hacks blah blah....
Rule number 2. Don't OOC without blah blah,..
Rule num...
...Rule number 63. Don't park your car in front of the bank or you will face consequences.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Parking on sidewalks?

Terry gave us orders to park on any side of the street, as long as the car is parked ON the sidewalk but not completely on it.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down