VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CCTV Footage] Murdery infront of the bank.

3 posters

Go down

[CCTV Footage] Murdery infront of the bank. Empty [CCTV Footage] Murdery infront of the bank.

Post by [Graziano]Adrian Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:15 pm

**When you decide to watch the CCTV's infront of the bank, you'll see a masked man which hits Marcus Blaze in the stomach. Cesar Rivarez shoots the masked man, few seconds later Samuel Kain hits the head of Cesar Rivarez. But Marcus Blaze shoots Samuel Kain to death. Later Cesar Rivarez and Marcus Blaze starts to carry the masked man to their vehicle, and drive off**
[Graziano]Adrian
[Graziano]Adrian
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

[CCTV Footage] Murdery infront of the bank. Empty Re: [CCTV Footage] Murdery infront of the bank.

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:38 am

[Graziano]Adrian wrote:**When you decide to watch the CCTV's infront of the bank, you'll see a masked man which hits Marcus Blaze in the stomach. Cesar Rivarez shoots the masked man, few seconds later Samuel Kain hits the head of Cesar Rivarez. But Marcus Blaze shoots Samuel Kain to death. Later Cesar Rivarez and Marcus Blaze starts to carry the masked man to their vehicle, and drive off**

(( You failed ))

(( He did wrote failed shit this is the shit what really happen ))

** When you decide to watch the CCTV's infront of Palomino Bank , You'll see a masked man throw a Can to Damir Lukic and after 3 minutes Marcus Blaze walks toward the Stranger then the Stranger punch Marcus Blaze (( Using Vampire Strenght 5 )) then You see Cesar Rivarez (( The Camera can't see my Face only back )) Then you see a Guy * Samuel Kain * taps Cesar's head then Marcus stands up then he shoots Samuel Kain to death then Marcus carried Tyler Reese then puts him into a Black Sultan Trunk , Still You can't see Cesar Face only the back (( im wearing ICly Jacket on that shit Hoody one )).
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

[CCTV Footage] Murdery infront of the bank. Empty Re: [CCTV Footage] Murdery infront of the bank.

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:34 am

((You guys DO know that rambo'ing like that in public is non RP right? Can any normal admin void this RP?))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:02 am

Skully wrote:((You guys DO know that rambo'ing like that in public is non RP right? Can any normal admin void this RP?))

(( We didin't provoke Tyler Reese is the one who provoke i didin't even use my Gun i hold it but i didin't shoot anyone ))
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:14 am

Mr_Joker013 wrote:
Skully wrote:((You guys DO know that rambo'ing like that in public is non RP right? Can any normal admin void this RP?))

(( We didin't provoke Tyler Reese is the one who provoke i didin't even use my Gun i hold it but i didin't shoot anyone ))

((Tyler Reese is still here? Meh, void it.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down