VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the point? [Rudy,Peter,Sam Akabara]

4 posters

Go down

Whats the point? [Rudy,Peter,Sam Akabara]  Empty Whats the point? [Rudy,Peter,Sam Akabara]

Post by Tyler Reese Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:21 pm

Well,today Cesar and his mafia freinds were provoking me in public by trying to throw cans at me like im a toy,so i punched one of them.
They shot me,and took somewhere away from public,while i was in the car trunk,i went invisible. so they opened the trunk and Cesar was like ''I know about them'',''i read books about them'',''i have vampire friends who tell me about Nosferatus'' Lmfao? how the hell does he know about vampire diciplines????
Tyler Reese
Tyler Reese
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Whats the point? [Rudy,Peter,Sam Akabara]  Empty Re: Whats the point? [Rudy,Peter,Sam Akabara]

Post by [Graziano]Adrian Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:22 pm

I got killed by Cesar and his mafia friends, because I slapped cesar on his head.
[Graziano]Adrian
[Graziano]Adrian
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Whats the point? [Rudy,Peter,Sam Akabara]  Empty Re: Whats the point? [Rudy,Peter,Sam Akabara]

Post by Tyler Reese Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Seriously,he says that Alymer told him everything about vampires? fine then i'll tell my human friends everything about werewolves? is that fucking fair?
Tyler Reese
Tyler Reese
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Alymer didn't tell him anything about vampires that's related to disciplines. Might've mentioned them as he already knew in a way because his cousin was supposedly a werewolf and attacked by vampires, I think or so he suspected. He had some diary from some cousin.

First of all he's gone through several rps, he was a hunter at the time, mafia next, unless he changed without going through some sort of pk.

Either ways, even with the knowledge there's no way to get it out to public or other humans. Hearing someone say there's such things as vampires would make a person think he's a madman. Immediately believing him would be very unrealistic and in a way, metagame.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:40 pm

Kevin wrote:Alymer didn't tell him anything about vampires that's related to disciplines. Might've mentioned them as he already knew in a way because his cousin was supposedly a werewolf and attacked by vampires, I think or so he suspected. He had some diary from some cousin.

First of all he's gone through several rps, he was a hunter at the time, mafia next, unless he changed without going through some sort of pk.

Either ways, even with the knowledge there's no way to get it out to public or other humans. Hearing someone say there's such things as vampires would make a person think he's a madman. Immediately believing him would be very unrealistic and in a way, metagame.

I said Alymer is helping me ..

Ice boy: You slapped me on the head and trying to help him do you know its against our Mafia Rules to disrespect a High rank and helping a Enemy

[Webster: Really there is a Novel telling stuff all about * Nosferatus * and in this Server people , Not all Icly but the oldies people ]
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by [Graziano]Adrian Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Not all Icly
So you admit you're MG'ing?
[Graziano]Adrian
[Graziano]Adrian
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Ice Boy wrote:
Not all Icly
So you admit you're MG'ing?

Why will i admit i MG if i didin't MG i don't know about all about vampires ICly i don't know the Prince i don't know their Hang out shit i don't know Sam and Jamie bloodline and Alymer is right I got a Diary of my Cousin [ Werewolf ] ICly i Rped it with him and he know i am a Hnter since i joined Mafia
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down