VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celerity dicipline?

2 posters

Go down

Celerity dicipline? Empty Celerity dicipline?

Post by Tyler Reese Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:02 pm

Alright,

I've never used this dicipline before,so im kinda new to it. it says: Celerity is a Discipline that grants vampires supernatural speed and finesse by expending vitae. Normally each dot provides an additional action that can be used for movement, attacking, or other physical feats in a single round without penalties for multiple actions. This extraordinary speed violates the laws of physics in that the Cainite doesn't experience any change in momentum, friction, etc. A knife thrown by someone using Celerity isn't any faster, and a vampire moving at incredible speeds will never catch fire no matter how fast they move.

Okay i understood that part,but how fast can i go? and how much BP does it take?
Tyler Reese
Tyler Reese
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Celerity dicipline? Empty Re: Celerity dicipline?

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:32 pm

According to what I seen in Vampires the Masquerade, at level 4 ( max is 5) it's really fast... Basically I've seen a vampire (( brujah I think)) passing two meters in a second.

That doesn't means you can go 40 meters in 20 seconds, you basically need a small time break of.. uhm... 1.5 seconds or so after using it. It's basically works like football = you quickly pass a ball to a player, he walks with it for a while and quickly pass it to another one. And about BP, I'm not sure, ask Sam. And of course.. it's really really really easy to notice, a human would panic after seeing any vampire using it.

Well don't judge me and correct me if what I said was wrong, but this is what I saw in VTM(old).
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Reese Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:35 pm

What about the powers? they are too complicated! so i don't need to use powers? just like /me uses his celerity to run after Nicolas?
And how fast exactly can i go?
Tyler Reese
Tyler Reese
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum