VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vortex News - Issue #2 - 28/10/2011

+2
Peter Greenson
Odin
6 posters

Go down

Vortex News - Issue #2 - 28/10/2011 Empty Vortex News - Issue #2 - 28/10/2011

Post by Odin Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:11 pm

Vortex News - Issue #2 - 28/10/2011 33dcrok
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vortex News - Issue #2 - 28/10/2011 2cmvryx
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Police Officer Kidnapped !

Vortex News - Issue #2 - 28/10/2011 344bcp1

Later this evening, a police officer has been kidnapped near the General Store.
The officer seems to be named Victor Jankowski and has been kidnapped by a few fellas with rifles, as they were pointing it towards him he has climbed into their truck and drove away with him inside.
The local officer that has been sent to the scene was too late and had no idea of the reason for such terrorism.
The helicopter pilot has been chasing the truck down all over Red County and even in Los Santos, but bad luck strikes again as he has lost him in Los Santos.
We're still on stand-by on this kidnap and hoping our officer will be okay and be rescued.

Little Lady Became Big Lady?

Vortex News - Issue #2 - 28/10/2011 34ooqp2
Little Lady has supplied us for years of good affordable clothing, yet the new owner has changed the lovely balance of it.
The owner named "Terry Winston" also the head of RCSD has bought the Little Lady a few months ago and raised the prices for more than 40%!
A lot got disappointed by these prices and just didn't buy any clothes from it, but others continued their shopping.
I asked them "why do you keep shopping, isn't it expensive for you ?" the local sighed to me and said: "We got no options left but to shop, it's the only shop in Palomino".
I was scouting around for an opinion on this issue and found an anonymous fella that agreed to be interviewed:

David Reese: What do you think about this price ? does it affect you ?
L: Well.
L: In a county like this, i mean, we don't sell hugo boss clothes here or something.
L: It shouldn't even have a entance fee! These people are crazy!
David Reese says: What do you think the people should do about it
L: They should lay out a complaint against the owner!
L: It's the only store around here.
David Reese says: What would you do if he refuses to lower his price
L: Well, I'll talk to the Mayor.
L: Because this is the only store around.
David Reese: Well thank you.
L: No problem.

Everyday I'm fishinin'

Vortex News - Issue #2 - 28/10/2011 T9w94n

It seems more and more people prefer fishing over socializing.
The dock is just swarming with fishermen catching fish FOR FUN !, you would rather think they do this for the money, you are WRONG !.
It seems a lot are doing it to stay away from other people and have peace and quiet, they say it relaxes them.
The local fishing store is probably making huge profit on those "catching for fun" fishermen, but they seem to not care about the money spent on this hobby, they just like it and embrace it to their lives.
The real question is: will it bring any danger? I'm quite sure the more amount of fishermen the less fish we will have in our small lake, I think they should lay it off for a bit to give the fish some time to breed.
Nonetheless this hobby is quite relaxing as I tried it myself, I find it soothing and recommend it to "short fuse" people, Why not take your friends and family to the pier instead of clubs? you could never know how much fun it can be !

Old And Closed

Vortex News - Issue #2 - 28/10/2011 Ws08ex
Remember the church ? yeah that old broken building with spider webs all over it.
It seems Palomino Creek's population lost faith and just stopped coming to Church, the priests gave up on it and left it to be abandoned.
It slowly started to grow mold, dust and fall apart with the years going by and no one cared about it.
Although I ain't a religious guy I do believe we should renovate the Church for our more religious fellas and have some kind of other attraction rather than just sit around the benches doing nothing.
I've interviewed a few locals and I was surprised, a few hate church and do not want it to be here, others actually miss it and think it should be renovated, that decision is yours to make only citizens!, do you want our church back ? or just keep it there to rot.

Welcome to Palomino Creek, Population: USED TO BE MORE

Vortex News - Issue #2 - 28/10/2011 102ld3m

We cannot deny the truth no more, crime has raised and so did the death rate in our beloved town.
Locals are dying by the hundreds and everyone turns their head to the other side, We should stop and say ENOUGH !.
Don't you want to be in a crime-free town ? we all do ! so why not come out of the shadows and let the government hear you !
This cannot be done without you ! let them know our town needs help, we need more law enforcement more gun control ! more EVERYTHING !
Citizens of Palomino Creek hear us out: Do not let this keep happening, for the sake of our people we must do something about it.
The citizens I have interviewed were even scared to be seen near my tape recorder, you know why ? DEATH, that's why.
People are killing each other over the slightest reasons people are terrified of being near a non-CCTV area.
So, Palomino Creek population, stand up and protest against our current system of law, we must stop the blood shed from being poured on our streets.

Vortex News - Issue #2 - 28/10/2011 2akg4ti
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down

Vortex News - Issue #2 - 28/10/2011 Empty Re: Vortex News - Issue #2 - 28/10/2011

Post by Peter Greenson Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:25 am

((Use the faction topic))
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Vortex News - Issue #2 - 28/10/2011 Empty Re: Vortex News - Issue #2 - 28/10/2011

Post by Lloyd McFadden Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:00 am

(( You should post these in IC, most people cant be bothered to go through all the folders and subfolders.))
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:04 am

((Seriously, the "Population" article REALLY gives people the motivation to start a riot, the Goverment should've fired the person that wrote that or just...shut down the entire Vortex productions.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Phelps Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:32 am

Lloyd wrote:(( You should post these in IC, most people cant be bothered to go through all the folders and subfolders.))

3rd fail im pointing out lately. Peter TOLD him to post them here, they were in IC.

Jericho Phelps
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : I accidentally your money. Is that bad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:33 am

tagtag~gatgat wrote:
Lloyd wrote:(( You should post these in IC, most people cant be bothered to go through all the folders and subfolders.))

3rd fail im pointing out lately. Peter TOLD him to post them here, they were in IC.

((Lloyd's point: No one reads this, put it in the IC board.))

((Your point: AMGUT HE HAS BEEN TOLD TO POST HERE, IT'S IC LOOLLOOLLOOL)).

((Post it in the IC part.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Phelps Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:58 am

((Will you please read 3-4 posts up, what Peter said? Peter TOLD him and he's an ADMIN and not just any admin, he's fucking MANAGEMENT. You dont go against the MANAGEMENT for no reason. 2 more clicks than in IC section proves that you might be really lazy))

Jericho Phelps
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : I accidentally your money. Is that bad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:23 am

((Government can't shut down Vortex for no reason. It's part of a company. At least they're putting some effort into it. Think you can do better? Join it and write articles.))
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloyd McFadden Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:43 pm

(( Jeez stop complaining tagtag, Im only stating a fact))
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down