VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samuel Kain, Marcus Blaze [Powergaming, scripting without permission]

3 posters

Go down

Samuel Kain, Marcus Blaze [Powergaming, scripting without permission] Empty Samuel Kain, Marcus Blaze [Powergaming, scripting without permission]

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:37 pm

In Game Name: James Solarin
Date And Time Of The Offense: Just now.
What He/She Has Done: Right, I rammed my van into the back of their Sultan, as I wanted to assasinate Samuel and his men (political), I did so at quite some speed. Now, I know Marcus has a rollcage, but that doesn't stop any of them from being hurt, it was a 7.5 tonne Boxville van. They have to RP the injuries. Yet, they magically get out unharmed, take out their weapons and start to script without permission.
Evidence: Samuel Kain, Marcus Blaze [Powergaming, scripting without permission] Sa-mp-32
Samuel Kain, Marcus Blaze [Powergaming, scripting without permission] Sa-mp-33
Other Notes: Cesar was in the car, but he RP'ed injuries.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Samuel Kain, Marcus Blaze [Powergaming, scripting without permission] Empty Re: Samuel Kain, Marcus Blaze [Powergaming, scripting without permission]

Post by [Graziano]Adrian Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Samuel Kain, Marcus Blaze [Powergaming, scripting without permission] Samp081zi

+

Code:

[14:29:05] * Samuel would be dead. Its a 7.5 tonne van. (( James Solarin ))

[14:29:06] (( (ID:13) Marcus Blaze: So, that doesnt kill me? ))

[14:29:08] * Marcus Blaze nnods.

[14:29:09] * No. (( Samuel Kain ))

[14:29:11] * Cesar Rivarez Runs away while holding his Stomach.

[14:29:12] * He wont be. (( Marcus Blaze ))

[14:29:16] * I have rollcage mate. (( Marcus Blaze ))

[14:29:17] * Airbags + Seatbelt. (( Samuel Kain ))

[14:29:24] * Fair enough about the rollcage (( James Solarin ))

[14:29:29] * It prevents from the car being crushed together. (( Marcus Blaze ))

[14:29:37] (( (ID:2) Nicolas Djordjevic: Hmm... ))

[14:29:38] * Marcus Blaze slowly steps out, aiming to James.

[14:29:39] (( (ID:2) Nicolas Djordjevic: Where did Cesar go? ))

[14:29:39] * But you'd still be seriously injured, but the back of the car would be pushed in a fai...

[14:29:39] * ...r bit (( James Solarin ))

This only proves your PG. The cars are getting made to safe the driver, not to let them crush. And a sultan, which has a rollcage and airbags and seatbelts. After a crash, I don't think i'll die. And you'd fly through your window outside if you didn't had your seatbelt on. And you rammed us really slow as the van can't speed.

Last edited by Ice Boy on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
[Graziano]Adrian
[Graziano]Adrian
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Samuel Kain, Marcus Blaze [Powergaming, scripting without permission] Empty Re: Samuel Kain, Marcus Blaze [Powergaming, scripting without permission]

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Ice Boy wrote:Samuel Kain, Marcus Blaze [Powergaming, scripting without permission] Samp081zi

+

Code:

[14:29:05] * Samuel would be dead. Its a 7.5 tonne van. (( James Solarin ))

[14:29:06] (( (ID:13) Marcus Blaze: So, that doesnt kill me? ))

[14:29:08] * Marcus Blaze nnods.

[14:29:09] * No. (( Samuel Kain ))

[14:29:11] * Cesar Rivarez Runs away while holding his Stomach.

[14:29:12] * He wont be. (( Marcus Blaze ))

[14:29:16] * I have rollcage mate. (( Marcus Blaze ))

[14:29:17] * Airbags + Seatbelt. (( Samuel Kain ))

[14:29:24] * Fair enough about the rollcage (( James Solarin ))

[14:29:29] * It prevents from the car being crushed together. (( Marcus Blaze ))

[14:29:37] (( (ID:2) Nicolas Djordjevic: Hmm... ))

[14:29:38] * Marcus Blaze slowly steps out, aiming to James.

[14:29:39] (( (ID:2) Nicolas Djordjevic: Where did Cesar go? ))

[14:29:39] * But you'd still be seriously injured, but the back of the car would be pushed in a fai...

[14:29:39] * ...r bit (( James Solarin ))

Notice how it says "You have to have a good RP reason". That's not one, you need to RP the injuries, you can't magically get out and be unscaved.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by [Graziano]Adrian Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:57 pm

You ramming us to get me dead, + saw you with a sniper rifle on the advertisement shop looking to me while I had my speech. Can't you play without whining for once?
[Graziano]Adrian
[Graziano]Adrian
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:59 pm

Ice Boy wrote:You ramming us to get me dead, + saw you with a sniper rifle on the advertisement shop looking to me while I had my speech. Can't you play without whining for once?

I rarely whine. Notice how there's no reports about my faction? But mostly about yours? And by the way, I was covered in a JACKET (a big one) and there was a backpack on my back which hid the outline of the shotgun, and yeah I admit I was ramming you to kill you because I didn't want you in the political race, your views were against mine, yet I just asked my father IRL and he said "Yeah, you would be seriously injured/dead", and he drives vans and trucks this big for a living.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by [Graziano]Adrian Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:06 pm

Rollcage + Seatbelt + Airbags,
Note; You rammed me, not drove over the car. As a boxville can't speed It wont even harm me! NOTHING will happen dude.
+ The vehicle is not 7,5 tonne, but it is 5,5 tonne. http://nl.wikigta.org/wiki/Boxville

Last edited by Ice Boy on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
[Graziano]Adrian
[Graziano]Adrian
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Ice Boy wrote:Rollcage + Seatbelt + Airbags,
Note; You rammed me, not drove over the car. As a boxville can't speed It wont even harm me! NOTHING will happen dude.

Uhm.. Boxville [7.5 Tonnes], 30-40MPH + Ramming that Sultan. Victoria agrees you should be dead/seriously injured.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Where did you get your AK47's?

Now, script fight rule has change therefore void the RP. You can't script without a player's permission.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by [Graziano]Adrian Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:22 pm

I've only one AK47, bought from Measy Timberlake.
[Graziano]Adrian
[Graziano]Adrian
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Don't say that. Where did Measy buy it? Read the server information. I've warned you more than twice and it's more than twice that you do this.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/t4733-reminder-weapon-licenses

Serious punishments if this is repeated. Go through the same process now. Ask on where Measy got it from and if its coming nonrply you'll have to drop the weapon.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down