VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Solarin <LICENSES

2 posters

Go down

James Solarin <LICENSES Empty James Solarin <LICENSES

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:48 pm

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

2 Palomino Creek,
Palomino Creek, SA 91034
10 30 2011

James Solarin <LICENSES 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name: Jesse James Solarin [Legally changed in 2006]
Date of Birth: 15/12/1980
Sex: Male
Social Security Number: 1512961980
Current Address: 2 Palomino Creek
Current Occupation: Exective Director of Solarin Industries
Phone Number: 1010606
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?: No
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?:
If yes, for what reason:
Do you have any previous criminal record?: No
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when:
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: 1
Intended weapon(s): Colt.45
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?:
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature.
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?: [[250 word minimum]]]

Well, I need to protect my company. We were recently under attack from a local group and most of our stock was destroyed in a blaze, we also have innocent delivery drivers that have been recently attacked, we need to ensure that this no longer happens, so I apply today, for a weapons license, of level 1 clearence. Solarin Industries is vulnerable to attack without this, we MUST ensure that our drivers, and others under our employment, recognize this company as being a 'safe, happy and enjoyable' enviroment. We must stand up to these hooligans or we shall simply cease to exist, and Red County's economy will drop to as low as it did before Solarin Industries arrived. We hope you understand, and appreciate that we must do this, in the hope that our company can work safely again. They have the right to work and live in a safe enviroment, and by god as my witness they shall.

Here's a little information about my company.

- Bryan Dan is our Deputy Director.

- Purchased the 'Solarin Industries' office from Daiki Sakatori, notorious criminal, leader of the Sakatori Yakuza. Fled to Japan after doing 15 years in prison for murder.

- Headquarters located in Dillimore. ((Surrounded by metal fencing, and has a metal, sharply-tipped gate))

- Dabbles in importing and exporting.

- Annual income is $5.2 Million a year.

- Hired 3 more staff members in 2011 after an influx of cash came in.

- Bought the garages next to Solarin Industries, to use as a storage place.

I, (James Solarin), understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license: I shall do this, if it has been accepted, no point me wasting $2,500 that my faction could use for something else.
Your Account Level: 6

Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

James Solarin <LICENSES Empty Re: James Solarin <LICENSES

Post by DeRon Ellis Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:46 am

**DeRon is looking through the stack of license applications, and stumbles across this one.**
**DeRon chuckles and slides the application through the shredder**

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down