VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*As you're driving through Palomino, you see a police cruiser that crashed into the local gun store*

4 posters

Go down

*As you're driving through Palomino, you see a police cruiser that crashed into the local gun store* Empty *As you're driving through Palomino, you see a police cruiser that crashed into the local gun store*

Post by Outcast Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:30 am

*You see a lot of EMS and police personnel, conducting an investigation.*
*The road is closed*
*If you stick around, a cruiser will be set on fire by an unknown man standing on the roof of the gun store. He is wearing a black suit and a black gas-mask*

*Fire department rushes to extinguish the cruiser*
*After 10minutes they manage to extinguish the fire*

*Road is opened after the wreck and the derbies have been collected and the investigation finishes*
Outcast
Outcast
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

*As you're driving through Palomino, you see a police cruiser that crashed into the local gun store* Empty Re: *As you're driving through Palomino, you see a police cruiser that crashed into the local gun store*

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:39 am

((T'was me. MWAHAHAHA))

Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

*As you're driving through Palomino, you see a police cruiser that crashed into the local gun store* Empty Re: *As you're driving through Palomino, you see a police cruiser that crashed into the local gun store*

Post by Outcast Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:41 am

*After the road has been opened, a loud explosion can be heard from the top of the hill, on the north-east from Palomino.*

*Emergency workers rush to that location*
Outcast
Outcast
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:08 am

**Alejandro receives the call and rushes in the Ambulance with other personnel and investigate for any signs of life in the explosion**
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:34 pm

**Receives the call gets to the scene immediately and starts blocking off the traffic**
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:52 pm

**Upon this, James Solarin leaves Palomino for an offshore boat, no-one notices he is gone until the police raid his house, he leaves no indication to where he has gone, but people saw a masked man fitting Solarin's description withdraw a large sum of money, and also leave PC towards Los Santos in a black Boxville**
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Outcast Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:56 pm

(( You know that it's a CK then? You can't go "offshore" and then run around in Palomino. You need to change your name or CK ))
Outcast
Outcast
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:16 pm

Outcast wrote:(( You know that it's a CK then? You can't go "offshore" and then run around in Palomino. You need to change your name or CK ))

((I don't plan on returning to James until the heat dies down, or he is considered dead, and I'll stay on the offshore boat RPly and not log in to James until I think he is ready to return, because I don't exactly want to do 2 hours in IC jail nor CK.))
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down