VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cesar Draco Rivarerz [ SD Application ]

2 posters

Go down

Cesar Draco Rivarerz [ SD Application ] Empty Cesar Draco Rivarerz [ SD Application ]

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:02 pm

In Character

Full name:Cesar Draco Rivarez

Race: Mexican

Date of Birth: 05/05/1983

Place of Birth: South Mexico

Current active address: 12 Palomino Creek

Available phone number(s): 1010422

Education:Criminalogy

Are you currently in occupation?: Yes
If yes, what is your current occupation?: Private Detective and the Owner of Europa Club

Have you had any previous occupations?: No
If yes, what were your previous occupations?:

Do you own a current valid driver license?:Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?:No

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Yes
Have you ever been arrested?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?: N/C

Have you ever served time in prison?: N/C
If yes for what charges/crimes?: N/C

Biography (Must be over 200 words):
Cesar was born on South Mexico his father name was Enrique Rivarez and his mother name is Shella Rivarez , He got two brothers and one of his Brother known as El Varez , El Varez lived at Palomino Creek and El Varez is a pure mexican Gangzta he build a Gang on East of palomino Creek
Cesar studied Criminalogy on South Mexico and he passed it after he passed it his Father gave him a Cash and passport and told him to visit his Brother Pablo on Palomino Creek , Cesar * nods * then he went to the Airport to get a Flight Ticket then when he arrived at the airport his brother Varez picked him up and took him to Palomino Creek and Varez offer him a Job the first option is Drug Dealer and the second is Arms , Cesar refused it and told Varez he want to be a Cop then Varez * nods * and he told Cesar that the SD are now recruiting , When Cesar waiting for his brother infront of Palomino Creek bank he saw his Old friend Alymer then Alymer tour Cesar around Red County they didin't go to the BoneCounty and Cesar told Alymer to drop him at the Dilimore Sheriff Department to get a Application Form then Alymer dropped him there then Cesar grab a Application form and Went home then Cesar starts to Fills the Filling on the Blank question That's all

Out of Character

First Name: Raven
Last Name (Not required to answer):
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak installed? Yes

Your server nickname: Joker

Past characters and factions: Gabriel Silver - Lasombra , Old Cesar - FP

How long have you been a member of this server?: Like 7 months or 8

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: Yes , For the reason Flaming

Why do you wish to join this faction?: I want to join this faction cause I guess SD is fun
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: Yes , LS-RP and RC-RP
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Yes
Have you read the application rules?: Yes
Any other comments: N/C

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplay is making the Virtual World like In real life by using /me , /do , /attempt and /ame
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Mixing OOC to IC information or Calling for help OOC that something happening IC
Ex: There is a new guy on the Sever then he walks toward you and talk to you he said on IC * Hey where can i buy skin? * then you replied by using /b * Don't MG dude *
Someone is robbing you Icly and you need help you use /pm to call help * /pm Dude please help me someone is robbing me go to [ Location ] *

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Powergame forcing a player to RP or doing un-realistic Stuff
Ex: /me shapeshifts into a Cat and /me punches the guy on the face [ Without attempt ]
Explain what is "gun from ass": Asspull

Explain what is "RP to win" and give two different examples: RP to win is doing some Non-RP moves to win or to survive
Ex: There is a guy on your back he will cut your head then you types /me kneels down the dodge the backstab then /coin and Your critical Injured you got Low HP then you type /me attempts to standup then you /coin

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me looks around then lifts his right hand then gaze down on his Rolex Watch.

Give an example of a bad role play /me:/me piss on the tree [without RPing pulling Pants down or Unzipping the pants ]
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Cesar Draco Rivarerz [ SD Application ] Empty Re: Cesar Draco Rivarerz [ SD Application ]

Post by Nero Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:30 am

Dear Mr. Rivarez,
Your application has been processed, and we would like to thank you for applying.
Please come by to the Sheriff's Department for a followup interview with either Sheriff Winston, Under Sheriff Corvin, Under Sheriff Ellis or Under Sheriff Jankowski at your earliest convenience.

Under Sheriff,
Michael Corvin,
Unit 41-62.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down