VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Channel 5 News: Red County's Most Wanted Caught

+5
Kevin Alymer
Simon Bourne
Ferdinand Brixius
Odin
Nero
9 posters

Go down

Channel 5 News: Red County's Most Wanted Caught Empty Channel 5 News: Red County's Most Wanted Caught

Post by Nero Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:59 pm

**You turn on the television, and a reporter is seen at his desk in the studio**

Hello! I'm, Raymond Benoit and its the 5 minute news time here on Channel 5.

**Raymond narrates**

Police have announced breaking news today, that the Red County's Most Wanted, also known as "James Solarin", was caught today, on 3rd November 2011. The arrest was made by a respected Under Sheriff of the Red County Sheriff's Department Michael Corvin in Palomino Creek, when James Solarin walked up infront of the bank with a shotgun, threating to kill a local businessman Aaron Lee.

**The bank's CCTV is shown**

**James can be seen with a shotgun, aiming it towards Aaron and Cesar Rivarez. Cesar and Aaron walk infront of the weapon, as James order'd them. They walk to a house.**
**Michael Corvin can be seen running across the street, ramming James forcefully against the house wall, making him drop the shotgun**
**Michael violently pulls James off the wall on the floor. James seems to be defenseless**
**Michael unties his shoe-lace and ties it around James' wrists, "cuffing" him. They drive off in a civilian car**
**It all seems like some sort of an action movie.**

**The scene cuts to Raymond, with a surprised look on his face**

Thats just... amazing.
We tried to arrange an interview with the arresting officer, but he was too busy, and all we got was his statement;

**Raymond picks up a piece of paper, reading from it**

- "All I was doing was my job.".

**Raymond puts the paper down.**

I'm afraid thats all we have time for folks, until then, have a good night.

**Channel 5's News theme song plays, some sort of their logo is then seen.**
**The screen turns black.**
**The "Twilight" starts later on**

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Channel 5 News: Red County's Most Wanted Caught Empty Re: Channel 5 News: Red County's Most Wanted Caught

Post by Odin Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:27 pm

(( Really now, why not just join Vortex News or send them the article for it to be printed on their newspaper, instead of having some weird network just for an article ))
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down

Channel 5 News: Red County's Most Wanted Caught Empty Re: Channel 5 News: Red County's Most Wanted Caught

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:57 pm

Odin wrote:(( Really now, why not just join Vortex News or send them the article for it to be printed on their newspaper, instead of having some weird network just for an article ))

((Because Raymond Benoit was my character. I don't want him to join Vortex.))
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Odin wrote:(( Really now, why not just join Vortex News or send them the article for it to be printed on their newspaper, instead of having some weird network just for an article ))

((Not to be an asshole here, but i really don't care about Vortex News or Odin's radio...Vortex rarely posts anything and always gets IG events, not ICly ones.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:07 pm

There's no channel five. Vortex has a channel and you can use it by sending a request. You dont have to be a part of it.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Kevin wrote:There's no channel five. Vortex has a channel and you can use it by sending a request. You dont have to be a part of it.

((Raymond doesn't work for Vortex. He's an existing character))
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:28 pm

((Getting a TV channel is not that easy. Vortex has an existing tv channel. They are the head media. Also creating some RP with them would keep them going, and they already post newspapers.))
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Kevin wrote:((Getting a TV channel is not that easy. Vortex has an existing tv channel. They are the head media. Also creating some RP with them would keep them going, and they already post newspapers.))

(( What makes Vortex diffrent when this Channel 5? Both were made out, and are nothing different... Just the fact Vortex's official... Nothing else... Like ... realy...

+ This is an IC Topic))

** Taylor watches the news as he coughs and starts saying something **
"... Meh... I wish I helped them, I'd be on TV*cough*..."
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Phelps Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:18 pm

"Twilight, Oh god no!"

Jericho Phelps
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : I accidentally your money. Is that bad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:32 pm

((Vortex is the head media faction of Red County, and also, don't think just about some channel, try to give RP to the head media faction and it's funded by the company itself. Channel 5 has no funding nor has any management been asked to make it an actual channel. RP with actual factions not just random channels))
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:37 am

(( Respected US? *Gets Jelly* THATS ASSKISSING YOSELF. ))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:13 am

Kevin wrote:((Getting a TV channel is not that easy. Vortex has an existing tv channel. They are the head media. Also creating some RP with them would keep them going, and they already post newspapers.))

(( Just a question: What is Dick's Sounds AKA Ad Shop for? I mean.. I'm not really sure))
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:05 am

((They offer radio advertisments, poster advertisments and such.))
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:54 pm

(( Fuck the media. The illegal one man Constipator's papers have it all! Only half the news, but it's still there! Besides, it's all in good mention. The "Main Media" haven't done shit. It's up to us peoples to fork out the news. ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down