VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hired into Larson? What to do now?

Go down

Hired into Larson? What to do now? Empty Hired into Larson? What to do now?

Post by DeRon Ellis Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:03 am

Recently accepted into Larson? Here is a short list of things I want you to do and what not to do.

((Currently, I'm trying to get a system for Larson Truck drivers implemented. If the system is added, I'm hoping the truck drivers will have scripted jobs to complete when they aren't RPing.))

Truck Drivers will need to refer to the contract list and complete the jobs when they're needed. Do not go out and make agreements without a Manager on duty. If done so, you will be suspended and will not receive a paycheck from Larson.

Mechanics, you can advertise when you're online, repair vehicles, and Patrol the Red County area as Road Side Assistance. When driving around as a on clock Larson Mechanic, you need to be driving your personal vehicle with the Larson Blue paint job. Remember, a portion of your earnings go to Larson to help pay for your equipment and tools. I suggest you work in groups. Street racers would likely be out steal your equipment if they got the chance. Be careful.

Employee Support, you will carry out your job normally. Help the truckers deliver their loads and ride along with mechanics to increase productivity when in the field. If nothing is going on in the field, work maintenance around the warehouses or assist mechanics with vehicle maintenance on company and civilian vehicles.

To all Larson Employees, I suggest you all apply for a Company Gun License. It will give you level two clearance and access to firearms at the local ammunition stores. Be warned, all of you will be tested after receiving a license and you will be told what to carry and what not to carry. ((Do not abuse the faction license. If you do, I will kick you from RCS and reject future applications into Larson, until told otherwise! You've been warned.))

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down