VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael_Corvin[DM]

2 posters

Go down

Michael_Corvin[DM] Empty Michael_Corvin[DM]

Post by Tyler Reese Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:11 am

In Game Name: Aban_Sami
[b]Date And Time Of The Offense: Just now.
[b]What He/She Has Done: I was standing in near the bank,and i was semi-afk watching TV,and a guy came saying ''start talking or i will do afk test on you'' i replied saying saying ''What the fuck do you want,im afk,you don't worry about me'' then Michael Corvin came and he was like ''change your attitude bla bla,then he just came and scripted me to death?
[b]Evidence: I've got a witness,who's Sheila Suzane,she was in the scene.
[b]Other Notes:
Tyler Reese
Tyler Reese
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Michael_Corvin[DM] Empty Re: Michael_Corvin[DM]

Post by Nero Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:27 am

Alright, first, he's Tyler Reese/Aban Sami

Now,
Chatlog from yesterday:

Spoiler:

^I had a reason to react like that. I asked "Why?"; as in "Why do you wish to know?", and he called my answer(And me by that) noobish.

Today, I RPed taking out a box of cigarettes and -pretending- to smoke, so I can blend in and watch for humans to feed on(Couldn't just sit on the bench doing nothing, looking around people. Needed a cover - Smoking.).
He started bitching about a "smoking vampire, lolol, smoking vampire, how the fuck do you think you'll inhale with no lungs trololol".

Chatlog from today:

Spoiler:

Then, later today, I drove into PC with Sheila and saw Ron Collins hitting ("AFK testing", as he claims) Aban. So he bursted out insults as usual:

Chatlog:
Spoiler:

And I'd like admins to note this:

Kevin wrote:Offending someone, looking for trouble, starting conflicts will now get you punished. No more bad attitudes towards players either, respect other players.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Reese Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:32 am

About the cigarette RP , i started joking with you about ''bad ass vampire smoking'' you can also Ask Cesar Rivarez,and yesterday i asked ''nicely'' if you're a vampire,and you were like ''why don't you need to know'' to be honest thats the noobish answer i've ever got in VHRP.

Seriously you're too cool to answer a question?...if yes then fine.if you felt offended by me,why didnt you report me at forums instead of DMing me?

All i wanted is to joke.
Tyler Reese
Tyler Reese
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:40 am

The Ripper wrote:About the cigarette RP , i started joking with you about ''bad ass vampire smoking'' you can also Ask Cesar Rivarez,and yesterday i asked ''nicely'' if you're a vampire,and you were like ''why don't you need to know'' to be honest thats the noobish answer i've ever got in VHRP.

Seriously you're too cool to answer a question?...if yes then fine.if you felt offended by me,why didnt you report me at forums instead of DMing me?

All i wanted is to joke.

First of all, yes, you did ask "nicely", but when I replied with "Why?"(Not with "why don't you need to know", I'm not retarded, that sentence doesn't even make sense), you called my answer noobish.

Cigarette RP: You didn't joke "badass vampire smoking", you went annoying me about no lungs in vampire body and after I've sent you several PM's explaining you I pretended to smoke, you went even worse.

"Too cool to answer": I asked nicely why would you want to know if I'm a vamp and you went insulting me by calling my answer noobish. That's why I said "Why the fuck do you wish to know? That better?".

And don't think you'll get out by "But I was just joking!", I don't care.
You took the "joke" too far.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Reese Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:45 am

Duh , why would i offend you for no reason? < explain this.

Well lets just say that you felt offended by me,WHY DIDN'T you report me at forums mate? why did you go DMing? you got no reason to Dm me.
Tyler Reese
Tyler Reese
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:48 am

The Ripper wrote:Duh , why would i offend you for no reason? < explain this.

Well lets just say that you felt offended by me,WHY DIDN'T you report me at forums mate? why did you go DMing? you got no reason to Dm me.

Forum report you? And end up a whiner? I don't think so.
I DMed you because I've had enough of you. I had a reason.
You brought this down on yourself.

The Ripper wrote:Duh , why would i offend you for no reason? < explain this..

Hmm, I don't know, why did you?

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Reese Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:52 am

So you went and killed a guy ''ICly'' because you felt offended by him ''OOCly'',oh thats not looking too good,they made a big ass report section here to report players, ''Hmm,i don't know,why did you''?

Bingo! I did it as a joke but you took it way too serious.
Tyler Reese
Tyler Reese
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:58 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Too bad I don't have a chatlog of the part where I actually RPed the cigarette part, that would look bad for you.

Anyways;

You call THAT joking?

Google >> Dictionary >> Joke
Try it.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Reese Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:14 pm

You did RP the cigarrete part,i was just loling the way you got angry lol,don't you see the way i asked Cesar about you? it looked like a pure joke.
Tyler Reese
Tyler Reese
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Reese Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:56 pm

Drop it seriously? we both are wrong,we can stop fighting like kids if you want? i over reacted i gotta admitt.
Tyler Reese
Tyler Reese
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum