VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Corvin <License>

Go down

Michael Corvin <License> Empty Michael Corvin <License>

Post by Nero Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:35 pm

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

31 Palomino Creek,
Palomino Creek SA 92482
October 10, 2011

Michael Corvin <License> 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name: Michael Russell Corvin
Date of Birth:19/12/1981
Sex: Male
Social Security Number: 825-24-8356
Current Address: 31 Palomino Creek Rd.
Current Occupation: San Andreas Sheriff's Department Under Sheriff
Phone Number: 101-0888

-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?: Yes.
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?: No
If yes, for what reason:N/A
Do you have any previous criminal record?: None
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when: N/A
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: Level three company license.
Intended weapon(s): All kinds, from handguns to assault rifles.
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: Palomino Creek Ammu-Nation, Palomino Main Rd.
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature.
Yes, I do have training. I was trained upon joining the police forces back in San Fierro. I am now the Under Sheriff of the RCSD, which proves I'm skilled enough by itself. I passed the training with excellent results, best in my class. I can also include the school report of it if needed.
I also went hunting with my dad when I was younger. I've been hunting with him until the age of 18. After that, I stopped because I would need a valid hunting license. Over 10 years of hunting experience, I know everything about guns. I need the license for my job.

I own a weapon store down in Palomino, that's why I need the license. [[250 word minimum]]]

I, Michael Corvin, understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license: (( After I get it ))
Your Account Level: 19[/quote]

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down