VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul Gordember <license>

5 posters

Go down

Paul Gordember <license> Empty Paul Gordember <license>

Post by Nick Buchtele Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:14 am

Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

3 Palomino Creek
Palomino Creek SA 91034
10. November 2011

Paul Gordember <license> 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name: Paul Gordember
Date of Birth: 19. 1. 1978
Sex: Male
Social Security Number: 2546842187
Current Address: 3 Palomino Creek
Current Occupation: Farmer
Phone Number: 1010965
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?: no
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?: no, because i didn't had firearm license
If yes, for what reason: --------------------
Do you have any previous criminal record?: No
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when:-------
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: 1
Intended weapon(s): Desert Eagle
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: In my house
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature.
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?: So first of all i must say, I need for my safe because there are robbers in Palomino Creek and I was witness of robbery but me and my friends took some bats and sticks and beats that robber up. Of course we made it but it could be smoother next time like someone try to rob someone and I just grab my gun and just say "get the fuck out of here" and everything will be OK. Next what is must say is, previous time when i had car, someone starts destroying my car and i just grab shovel and blow that asshole away but he returned back and destroy and destroy so I was trying to injure him and he runs away, I got injured and my car too. Another reason why is gun better. I think Red County is dangerous country and there are not just good peoples... I have house in front of grave yard and something is happening there at night so I just stay home but when will have gun... Going outside at night is not safer and i just say "Better safe than sorry". I think reason for accepting this request may be that few examples what did I see or what I was witness of. If you know, I am farmer and i was passing over farm when someone shouts at me so I must say "I am sometimes scared on night farms". I am just legal farmer earning money slowly but legal so I think I will not be dangerous for other normal peoples or tourists so please think about that.

I, Paul Gordember, understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license:
Paul Gordember <license> Sa-mp-15

Your Account Level: 4
Nick Buchtele
Nick Buchtele
Forum Member
Forum Member

Personal Text : Ouha....

Back to top Go down

Paul Gordember <license> Empty Re: Paul Gordember <license>

Post by Nick Buchtele Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:08 pm

hey I have already payed but still nothing.
Nick Buchtele
Nick Buchtele
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:29 pm

jirka191 wrote:hey I have already payed but still nothing.

((You need to wait untill the Sheriff or a high rank replies, you've just donated in vain.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:09 am

So first of all i must say, I need for my safe because there are robbers in Palomino Creek and I was witness of robbery but me and my friends took some bats and sticks and beats that robber up. Of course we made it but it could be smoother next time like someone try to rob someone and I just grab my gun and just say "get the fuck out of here" and everything will be OK. Next what is must say is, previous time when i had car, someone starts destroying my car and i just grab shovel and blow that asshole away but he returned back and destroy and destroy so I was trying to injure him and he runs away, I got injured and my car too. Another reason why is gun better. I think Red County is dangerous country and there are not just good peoples... I have house in front of grave yard and something is happening there at night so I just stay home but when will have gun... Going outside at night is not safer and i just say "Better safe than sorry". I think reason for accepting this request may be that few examples what did I see or what I was witness of. If you know, I am farmer and i was passing over farm when someone shouts at me so I must say "I am sometimes scared on night farms". I am just legal farmer earning money slowly but legal so I think I will not be dangerous for other normal peoples or tourists so please think about that.
((o.O you just admitted to like, 4 counts of assault. Also you're saying that you'll threaten people instead of calling 911...No fucking way in HELL will you get accepted. Holy Christ there's gonna be a warrant out for your arrest.))
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:32 am

((Please refrain from posting on the license applications...))

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Buchtele Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:24 pm

so accepted or denied?
Nick Buchtele
Nick Buchtele
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:59 pm

((I'm just gonna make it easier for everyone. Denied for obvious reasons.))
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Operetta Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:05 pm

(( Interesting application. Out of curiosity, how old are you my friend? ))
Operetta
Operetta
Management
Management

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Buchtele Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:58 pm

((sorry my english is bad because iam not american, iam czech))
Nick Buchtele
Nick Buchtele
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:09 am

Dear Mr. Gordember,
You application has been denied due to your criminal record. The details in your file will prevent you from receiving a license. Hope you choose to make better decisions in the future.
Under Sheriff Ellis

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down