VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of The Carribean Online (POTCO)

4 posters

Go down

Pirates of The Carribean Online (POTCO) Empty Pirates of The Carribean Online (POTCO)

Post by besterich27 Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:08 am

Not much to say... an great game, it has three problems: 1. Filled up with noobs, who insult everyone in sight. 2. Graphics are not the best. 3. Filled up with glitches, wich make you have fun! http://piratesonline.com. I havent played the game for like half a year or one year, as they restarted it an i lost my fucking awesome character lol, and i decided to return... during the time i posted it, i was reinstalling the game Smile I remember, that i had an backup character, and that was not so bad at all Razz Note: If all you care about in games is graphics, than fuck off and play Fallout New Vegas or GTA 4, this is not for noobs who care about graphs ONLY. The gameplay is super awesome. And you can just like in the movie, help Jack Sparrow with his trouble with the undead... help Elizabeth, fight undead, fight Navy, fight EITC, ((Dont know what it stands for, but something wich works for Goverment/Navy)) Yet, the game updates have not made it to Davy JonesĀ“s Locker Razz You can fix ships by your own, but no.... its not easy at all! Once it took 1 hour from me D: You can also pay to fix your ships, oh right, i dident say that you can sail with your friends in the game, as its an online game, you! Take the wheel! Imma take the 3rd left upper cannon! Every other mate! Get to the Cannons!!!! Very Happy You may actually take away Navy ships, and sail it, i once did O_o Kinda cool xD

besterich27
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Pirates of The Carribean Online (POTCO) Empty Re: Pirates of The Carribean Online (POTCO)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:56 am

I already tried it once and it is sucks a lot .

Back to top Go down

Pirates of The Carribean Online (POTCO) Empty Re: Pirates of The Carribean Online (POTCO)

Post by besterich27 Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:24 pm

In my opinion its AWESOME

besterich27
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Takeshi Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:13 pm

Played it myself, and there are allot better games.
Shin Takeshi
Shin Takeshi
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:57 am

Its ok but im lvl 22 there
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:19 am

Tried it, played it for a day, hated it. Don't know why but I hate browser games, and not only that but the graphics and game engine itself isn't the best. Sorry mate but that's just my opinion.
Tommy
Tommy
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down