VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock'n'Load episode 1

Go down

Rock'n'Load episode 1 Empty Rock'n'Load episode 1

Post by Shin Takeshi Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Your screen goes blurry for a moment, before Shin Takeshi appearingly shoves his fist through the screen, and rips it apart, as the title screen shows up. It goes through a few clips of the room, where Shin Takeshi, seen sitting infront of a Howard Stern like microphone set, Leon Ashford, seen sitting in the back and putting DVD's into a machine, and a white hooded man in the side, also at a howard stern like microphone set, minus the two person sized desk, do various things. It places the names of the people, and describes their job

Shin Takeshi - Host
Leon Ashford - Call and Video manager
Ren Itsuki - Co-Host

The title of the Show fades, as the camera centers on Shin.

Welcome, everyone, to the first broadcast of Red County's new show, Rock'n'Load. Now, we got a good number of views with the advertisement we placed a few days ago, primarilly in the confusion of what the show is, and what it will be. So lets jump in head first. Lemme introduce the cast, first off. My name is Shin, Born in Tokyo, Japan, Raised in Little Tokyo, Los Santos, and the Host of the show. With me are Leon Ashford.

Leon nodding as the camera shows him, Wassup, Red County. I'm Leon "L.A." Ashford, Born in Australia, Raised in London. You all may know me as Sergeant of the Sheriff Department. I'm also a part time Bike Enthusiast, and now a member of the cast.

The camera shows Shin once more, And my Cousin, Ren Itsuki.

The camera now on Ren, Kobanwa. I am Ren Itsuki, Born in Japan, and I am the Co-host.

On Shin Again, So who and what are we? Well, many of you know that Red County is well known for being in the Country, albiet the boons of Los Santos. As such, this show is for the populace who are not into the Banjo music, and would rather listen to something heavy.

Essentially, we are Red County's personal VH1, only minus the shitty shows, censors, and we are about the music, plain and simple. Metal, Rock, Glam. You call us, we will air it. So while we wait to get a few calls in, I got one prepared ahead of time. This, ladies and gentlemen, is Almost Easy, by Avenged Sevenfold.

((Early apology, but you do have to watch this directly on youtube :/, I cant get around their security, and I do not want to use anouther music video))

The video comes back, showing Shin nodding his head, in a bad assed approval demeaner. Look, I dont care who you are, A7X is the shit. Anyways, we got a call in. Caller, whats your name.

Audible Voice, Stam, Shin.

Shin nods, chuckling, So Stam, who can I interest you in today?

Stam's Voice, Hmmm... How about a little Jack Black? Y'know, some Tenacious D.

Shin cracks a smile, chuckling a bit as well. Alright buddy. this is Tenacious D, as requested by Stam. I'm doing this one for you Bro-bro.

Shin nods, You know, fun fact. Jack Black's Career as an actor spans across more movies then some people remember. Even such films as Biodome, Neverending Story 3, King Kong, and Gulliver's Travels. Although, personally, I liked him best in Shallow Hal. Anyways, people, I got time for one more video. This one was requested by Leon's wife, Under Sheriff Ariel Ashford. The only reason I agreed to it, is because it features my FAVORITE Dance Crew, the Poreotics. Ariel, sweet heart, this one is for you.

Sound of several phones ringing, Shin's head down on his desk, as he laughs his ass off. Ren laughing, camera on him now, shakes his head. Dude, thats like fifteen million fans calling about that. Bieber, god sake dude.

Shin nods, face red, as he deeply inhales, Dude, I know. But in honest, the boy has some nice choreography. Granted, his songs belong in the Blonde, teen idol category, but shit... anyways, the Poreotics made that worth watching. For those of you not in the loop, the poreotics are an all asian dance crew, who won the America's Best Dance Crew, season 5. They are the main ones you see dancing, past the minute and a half mark in the song, the ones in the all black.. Leather? Anyways, thats all this week. If you'd like to see me put something on next week, or wanna shoot the breeze about something, send your letter to Rock'n'Lock@Vmail.com ((Forum PM me)), or call the radio station ((PM me ICly)). Thats all people, goodnight.
Shin Takeshi
Shin Takeshi
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum