VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edward_Veatress [DM, MG]

3 posters

Go down

Edward_Veatress [DM, MG] Empty Edward_Veatress [DM, MG]

Post by Sam Andersun Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:14 am

In Game Name: Sam_Andersun
Date And Time Of The Offense: 9:10 PST, November 13th.
What He/She Has Done:He went on /copduty as a Larson Trucker, came to the garage in uniform, said "ME GUSTA" in /r and /d then began to shoot at my cruiser with the MP5 and Deagle for no reason.
Evidence:
Edward_Veatress [DM, MG] Sa-mp-412
Edward_Veatress [DM, MG] Sa-mp-413
Other Notes:Hes a constant DMer, theres a lot of memories I have with him on various servers DMing me and other people, hes DMed millions of times on this server with weapons or fists. Hes completely pissed me off and I no longer consider him a friend/Fellow player who I like.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Edward_Veatress [DM, MG] Empty Re: Edward_Veatress [DM, MG]

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:15 am

He shouldn't be going on /copduty as a Larson... Don't abuse the faction type nor DM, nor metagame. Long ajail for Edward. Admin who does so post here please.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:35 am

I got my side of it, and the chat of the events, and SS'es

Edward_Veatress [DM, MG] Sa-mp-66
Edward_Veatress [DM, MG] Sa-mp-67
Edward_Veatress [DM, MG] Sa-mp-68
Edward_Veatress [DM, MG] Sa-mp-69
Edward_Veatress [DM, MG] Sa-mp-70

[21:23:26] (( (ID:8) Larson Trucker Edward Veatress: Sam: Prove it. ))

[21:23:45] (( (ID:8) Larson Trucker Edward Veatress: So I drive to the SD, /copduty and says alright and such ))

[21:24:07] (( (ID:8) Larson Trucker Edward Veatress: Then I go outside, and just joke him with one popped tire ))

[21:24:23] (( (ID:8) Larson Trucker Edward Veatress: He takes it fully offensive and /b's at me ))

[21:25:03] (( (ID:8) Larson Trucker Edward Veatress: I saw that the cruiser needed to be respawned, so I started shooting at it ))

[21:25:34] (( (ID:8) Larson Trucker Edward Veatress: He claims that it was Deathmatch, but I never hit him with a Bullet ))

[21:25:44] (( (ID:8) Larson Trucker Edward Veatress: I never metagamed ))

[21:26:17] (( (ID:0) General Manager of RCS Preston Taylor: Try posting your side of the story. I never saw any metagame, but. ))

[21:26:30] (( (ID:8) Larson Trucker Edward Veatress: I do admit to my /d me gusta ))

[21:26:39] (( (ID:8) Larson Trucker Edward Veatress: But in this case, it was tottaly OOC ))

You say that I have DMed you, yet I never hit you, how is it DM? This entire chain of events were OOC Also, you cant get me for MG, and what do you mean DM you on other servers? You got proof, if you don't anything to back you up, then don't say it, witnesses won't help unless I see cold-hard evidence of this DM on other servers and here.
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:38 am

You abused your faction type and did things you shouldn't have done with it. Decision stands.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum