VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max_Woods [non rp]

4 posters

Go down

Max_Woods [non rp] Empty Max_Woods [non rp]

Post by Nick Buchtele Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:15 am

In Game Name: Max_Woods
Date And Time Of The Offense: 22:12 / 14. 11.
What He/She Has Done: He was healing during fight, then cop killed him and he had katana in hand so i rply took it and
he just fuck off?
Evidence:
NON-RP er:
Max_Woods [non rp] Sa-mp-22

another one refuse:
Max_Woods [non rp] Sa-mp-23
Other Notes: He is heal during fights, non rping injures, moving while tazed, non rping
Nick Buchtele
Nick Buchtele
Forum Member
Forum Member

Personal Text : Ouha....

Back to top Go down

Max_Woods [non rp] Empty Re: Max_Woods [non rp]

Post by Tom Boegs Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:45 am

I was with him

He was provoking me ooc'ly
giving me orders
flaming
non rp after being tazed
and alot more.

I was pretty pissed off.

Some SS'S of chat:
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/g/64/samp314iu.png/
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:27 am

As long as both player are level three, you can rob. From what I see, Max didn't feel like losing his katana, which he will be jailed for. Anything to say Max?

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:36 am

I was at a house that was burning, I saw that Kevin wanted to leave and I told him to park his car b4 he leaves, then I broke a few roadblocks with my katana, he tazed me with no rp + rush tazed, I stood up, continued, tazed me again, I punched him a few times for it, went away and he started shooting me with his Mp5 + tazer and then the OOC Fight began ._.'... At the end I was shot by an MP5 and then Paul came, tried to grab my katana and I didnt want to give it to him due it was all ooc. So Kevin, why didnt you RP being sliced by a katana? Tell me, why should I even bother after that to RP with you? And "fuck off" isnt a flame, its as GTFO or STFU, an admin said it in /g.
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Disturbed wrote:I was at a house that was burning, I saw that Kevin wanted to leave and I told him to park his car b4 he leaves, then I broke a few roadblocks with my katana, he tazed me with no rp + rush tazed, I stood up, continued, tazed me again, I punched him a few times for it, went away and he started shooting me with his Mp5 + tazer and then the OOC Fight began ._.'... At the end I was shot by an MP5 and then Paul came, tried to grab my katana and I didnt want to give it to him due it was all ooc. So Kevin, why didnt you RP being sliced by a katana? Tell me, why should I even bother after that to RP with you? And "fuck off" isnt a flame, its as GTFO or STFU, an admin said it in /g.

Mind telling the full story, including the pms and insults you wrote to me?
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Tomboeg wrote:
Disturbed wrote:I was at a house that was burning, I saw that Kevin wanted to leave and I told him to park his car b4 he leaves, then I broke a few roadblocks with my katana, he tazed me with no rp + rush tazed, I stood up, continued, tazed me again, I punched him a few times for it, went away and he started shooting me with his Mp5 + tazer and then the OOC Fight began ._.'... At the end I was shot by an MP5 and then Paul came, tried to grab my katana and I didnt want to give it to him due it was all ooc. So Kevin, why didnt you RP being sliced by a katana? Tell me, why should I even bother after that to RP with you? And "fuck off" isnt a flame, its as GTFO or STFU, an admin said it in /g.

If I insulted you, sorry, it was like 9 PM and I was drunk when I got out with my friend I dont remember shit that happend except for the things I mentioned above.
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Disturbed wrote:
Tomboeg wrote:

If I insulted you, sorry, it was like 9 PM and I was drunk when I got out with my friend I dont remember shit that happend except for the things I mentioned above.

You was drunk.. thats kinda making me.. LMAO
You saw me and was like: REMOVE THE DAMN ROADBLOCKS
OMG FIRE I SO NOT RP THIS
WTF ROADBLOCK *You started destroying them* i tazed you to stop
You went /RAGE AGAIN ON ME..
And yea.. that's how it kinda happend

I will agree to void this
But its up to Max Woods
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:29 pm

Tomboeg wrote:
Disturbed wrote:
Tomboeg wrote:

But its up to Max Woods

Void what? I thought we're messing around. Meh, I'll void it. . .
But I gotta say I remember I ran to a house and someone was shooting me from the back with no RP ._.
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Disturbed wrote:
Tomboeg wrote:
Disturbed wrote:
Tomboeg wrote:

But its up to Max Woods

Void what? I thought we're messing around. Meh, I'll void it. . .
But I gotta say I remember I ran to a house and someone was shooting me from the back with no RP ._.

You srsly dont remember anything else?
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum