VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And again with the same topic

+7
DeRon Ellis
Kevin Alymer
Matt Mercer
Matthew Reget
Sam Andersun
Chris_Bell
Simon Bourne
11 posters

Go down

And again with the same topic Empty And again with the same topic

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:47 am

Okay, i found some free time to play SAMP today, and what do i find? PEOPLE USING ASSAULT RIFLES, PISTOLS AND KIDNAPPING COPS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET.

Seriously, no but seriously?! I'm not going to point any fingers here.. *cough* Kakolav *cough* but this player in particular goes like "OMG I'M OVERGUNNED, AND I HAZ ARMED WIFE IN TRUCK TROLOLOLOLO" to avoid being called a "Rambo", and then they complain and whine and blah blah blabbity fucking blah. And just when you think it can't get any more retarded, they script your car first and then /me shoots yer 4 wheeled vehicle omg dont drive away u bitch.

I had it with this kind of roleplay, someone from Mashina do something about it, it's really stupid, you remove all the licenses but you give the OOC licenses to the not-so-stable players, not to mention that they QQ the shit out of you when you RPly shoot them.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

And again with the same topic Empty Re: And again with the same topic

Post by Chris_Bell Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:11 am

Dude, Fuck off.
First before you get all butthurt because you couldn't squeeze your self into our rp, let me explain.
Basics:
1. The CCTV Camera could not see us.
2. Its late at night and no one would be outside, also it would be dark
2. Having a rifle is not being overgunned.
Full Story:
Kakolav was being frisked and arrested by a cadet so I ran over and dive tackled him after seeing so. After tackling him I then hit him a few times in the face. Kakolav then ran inside and grabbed his rifle, he came back outside and we were going to kidnap him until you came over.
You:
1. Did not rp fear.
2. Pulled a gun out of your ass while an Ak-47 was being aimed at you
3. Did both of those AFTER being shot in the arm
4. Still stayed after being shot and let the cadet non-rply jump into your car, with the door being closed and him being already nearly unconsious.

Again, this whole thing was VOIDED. So QUIT YOUR BITCHING and GROW UP.

Also, STOP BITCHING ABOUT HIS LICENSE. He has PERMISSION.

Thank you,

Also, any admin feel free to ban me from the forums if you need to for a day/week(idc) for flaming or whatever. I could care less since I'm only saying the truth
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:21 am

I would like to point out that if Kakolav is using a weapon he bought with hi weapons license to kill people, the bullets would register under his name and we would know it was him. Please someone tell me if hes using weapons he bought with a weapons license to commit crimes so I can ICly void the license via the MDC/System and place a warrant out for his arrest.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Reget Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:27 am

Actually, I think Xavier's 'license' is only OOC because he's actually getting the weapons illegally so SD couldn't do a shit about it.
Matthew Reget
Matthew Reget
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:31 am

How the hell did he get an illegal weapons license? Do you know how hard that is? He would have to enter it into the SD as ICly the gun shop runs sends your information to the SD where we do a criminal records check and they have to verify the license is valid. There is no possible way he could get a fake weapons license.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Reget Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:34 am

That Canadian Vampire wrote:How the hell did he get an illegal weapons license? Do you know how hard that is? He would have to enter it into the SD as ICly the gun shop runs sends your information to the SD where we do a criminal records check and they have to verify the license is valid. There is no possible way he could get a fake weapons license.

No, no, no. You're getting it ALL wrong. The weapon's license is OOC. He gets his weapons offshore and from deliveries from inside and outside of the country. Yeah.
Matthew Reget
Matthew Reget
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:51 am

*wakes from Skyrim coma*
Agreed with nick.
Don't get all butt hurt. It's a game. and he's trying to RP, As this is an RP server. Oh well your copass got kidnapped. this world isen't only suppose to be fun for SD n their tazers n what not.
K thanks
*goes back to skyrim and falls into a come 48 hrs later*

Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:09 am

Mashina was let to use their license to sell weapons to others. They're now starting back from a small business and will only be able to achieve level 1 weapons to sell and maybe one to keep.

We're not going back to those days, if we do, we'll solve it icly. To all you running around with AK47's and other weapons in public you won't like the way we'll deal with it icly, so be careful.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:17 am

Xavier's weapons are RPly imported/smuggled and such. Serial codes have been filed off, or are non-existent. You cannot trace ballistics back to his weapons.

As for whatever happened before, the Asspull rule is only for larger weapons. Does not apply for pistols. Police officers are all ways under surveillance, if they are inside, or near their car, so if you kidnap one during a traffic stop, you were filmed. You might whine and say, "I was masked, the plates are missing," but in reality, you WILL be captured for your stupid actions eventually. Use this for future reference...

Last edited by CoolSuave on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:50 am

Chris_Bell wrote:Dude, Fuck off.
First before you get all butthurt because you couldn't squeeze your self into our rp, let me explain.
Basics:
Full Story:
Kakolav was being frisked and arrested by a cadet so I ran over and dive tackled him after seeing so. After tackling him I then hit him a few times in the face. Kakolav then ran inside and grabbed his rifle, he came back outside and we were going to kidnap him until you came over.
You:
1. Did not rp fear.
4. Still stayed after being shot and let the cadet non-rply jump into your car, with the door being closed and him being already nearly unconsious.

Thank you,

Also, any admin feel free to ban me from the forums if you need to for a day/week(idc) for flaming or whatever. I could care less since I'm only saying the truth

I see that you're still the same subnormal being, that tackles cops with no fear at all, now i'd like to point out that YOU (yes you Chris/Sean) are one of the few "Rambo" guys around the server, what you people don't understand is that, you don't have the enough minerals to use a gun in public IRL, so, you do what you please in here, because after all, it's just a game. Now, because you can't give a shit about RPing your character's emotions and jump into danger without thinking about it twice, you're in the bad fucking part of the server.
I suggest that you pull your shit togheter and try to avoid this kind of RP, like, pulling Kalashnikovs in public and tackling/kidnapping random cops/civilians in the middle of the street.

Oh and Kevin, Peter or Seeker said something about "NPC civilians" walking around the streets, and that "pulling out weapons and shooting people on the street is non RP", so, where did you put all those words ?

Edit: By the way Einstein, i used the Sultans door to knock your ass off the cop, so the door was still open, and Xavier shot my tires scriptly without permission and then /me'd it to make it look normal.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Reget Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:15 pm

Sierra 7 wrote:
Basics:
Full Story:
You:
1. Did not rp fear.

Thank you,

I see that you're still the same subnormal being, that tackles cops with no fear at all, now i'd like to point out that YOU (yes you Chris/Sean) are one of the few "Rambo" guys around the server, what you people don't understand is that, you don't have the enough minerals to use a gun in public IRL, so, you do what you please in here, because after all, it's just a game. Now, because you can't give a shit about RPing your character's emotions and jump into danger without thinking about it twice, you're in the bad fucking part of the server.
I suggest that you pull your shit togheter and try to avoid this kind of RP, like, pulling Kalashnikovs in public and tackling/kidnapping random cops/civilians in the middle of the street.

Oh and Kevin, Peter or Seeker said something about "NPC civilians" walking around the streets, and that "pulling out weapons and shooting people on the street is non RP", so, where did you put all those words ?

Edit: By the way Einstein, i used the Sultans door to knock your ass off the cop, so the door was still open, and Xavier shot my tires scriptly without permission and then /me'd it to make it look normal.

A person once told me that if people weren't "Rambo" then there would be no fun in this server at all. This isn't supposed to be real life, if we had this changed to real life it'd be so boring, that's why we play this server..
Matthew Reget
Matthew Reget
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:22 pm

Matthew wrote:
A person once told me that if people weren't "Rambo" then there would be no fun in this server at all. This isn't supposed to be real life, if we had this changed to real life it'd be so boring, that's why we play this server..

scratch
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:15 pm

Matthew wrote:
Sierra 7 wrote:
Basics:
Full Story:
You:
1. Did not rp fear.

Thank you,

Yeah... No...

Actually that 'fun' is called DM servers.

At other hand, I honestly have no idea where those weapons are falling from. skyMashina?
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:29 pm

Ye, it's Mashina. People are just joining them for the OOC weps licenses. Thankfully Kevin made them go back to level 1 licenses only.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:34 am

Only Xavier can trade them, the rest need all my permission. Else I'll remove Mashina and restart another similar faction.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:49 pm

If this goes on Mashina will be deleted. (From RCS)
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:16 am

*is in a skyrim coma*
*uses his fingers to talk with a computer voice like stephan hawkings. *
Well. Running around the town with ak-47's isent the best idea... But i see no problem with attacking a cop in public, Just do it smart... go from behind have a mask, have a buddy in a getaway vehicle. Latley the SD has become like... tyrants.. going into defcon 4 because someone ran a redlight. Jailing people because of verbal insults.

Oh fuck a dragon... BBL
*fucks off to skyrim*
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:28 pm

Do something stupid ICly, something happens to you ICly.

Handle things ICly. Cops get kidnapped. Cops get killed, president gets assasinated, bank gets robbed, Handle it ICly.

We have SD for a reason, there is no rule stopping players from kidnapping a cop. I did it alot of times back in the days and they didn't complain.

AK-47 = Buyable, FPS Russia[Youtube] bought it so... Lol
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:15 pm

n. The 1989 Semi-Automatic Rifle Import Ban (18 USC 925(d)(3)) and the 1994 Federal Assault Weapons Ban specifically banned the AK-47 by name, and many other such weapons (including obvious clones of AK-47's) manufactured after 1994 had to be modified to the letter of the law (removal of barrel threading, bayonet lug and folding stock). This ban expired on September 13, 2004, as part of the law's sunset provision, making all domestically produced semi-automatic AK-47s legal.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down