VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A guy copying my name: Jonas_Ismaill + PG + HP Hacks + DM.

3 posters

Go down

A guy copying my name: Jonas_Ismaill + PG + HP Hacks + DM. Empty A guy copying my name: Jonas_Ismaill + PG + HP Hacks + DM.

Post by Jonas_Ismail Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:35 pm

In Game Name: My Ig name is: Jonas_Ismail , And the guy i'm reporting : Jonas_Ismaill with 2 LL
Date And Time Of The Offense:Now
What He/She Has Done:
Evidence:A guy copying my name: Jonas_Ismaill + PG + HP Hacks + DM. 160oghv A guy copying my name: Jonas_Ismaill + PG + HP Hacks + DM. Ofukpt A guy copying my name: Jonas_Ismaill + PG + HP Hacks + DM. 35n0x1v , He enters the server with clown skin , He starts to follow me and punching me , Jumping up the roof of the car in full speed , Saying my Name which is MG , And As you clearly can see at the pictures , How his HP changes.
Other Notes:.
Jonas_Ismail
Jonas_Ismail
New Residence

Personal Text : Hmmmm , I can not tell.

Back to top Go down

A guy copying my name: Jonas_Ismaill + PG + HP Hacks + DM. Empty Re: A guy copying my name: Jonas_Ismaill + PG + HP Hacks + DM.

Post by Jonas_Ismail Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:47 pm

A guy copying my name: Jonas_Ismaill + PG + HP Hacks + DM. Jpd5qb
Jonas_Ismail
Jonas_Ismail
New Residence

Personal Text : Hmmmm , I can not tell.

Back to top Go down

A guy copying my name: Jonas_Ismaill + PG + HP Hacks + DM. Empty Re: A guy copying my name: Jonas_Ismaill + PG + HP Hacks + DM.

Post by The Man of Samp Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:52 pm

He is Right
The Man of Samp
The Man of Samp
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Don't double post and The Man of Samp, whoever the fuck you are you don't need to post, frankly you just post hunted.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum