VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cesar_Rivarez [jailing for too long]

5 posters

Go down

Cesar_Rivarez [jailing for too long] Empty Cesar_Rivarez [jailing for too long]

Post by Nick Buchtele Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:47 pm

In Game Name: Cesar_Rivarez
Date And Time Of The Offense: 12:45 / 17. 11.
What He/She Has Done: I just kick to one barrier blocking all streets at palomino and he starts arresting me so I got rammed and
he jail me for 20 minutes? WHAT?
Evidence:
Cesar_Rivarez [jailing for too long] Sa-mp-31
Nick Buchtele
Nick Buchtele
Forum Member
Forum Member

Personal Text : Ouha....

Back to top Go down

Cesar_Rivarez [jailing for too long] Empty Re: Cesar_Rivarez [jailing for too long]

Post by Mike Kakolav Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Sorry to post here but Paul 20 minutes are very less i just got a jail of 60+ minutes for just getaway driving and reckless driving
Mike Kakolav
Mike Kakolav
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Hey you yeah you not you yeah you

Back to top Go down

Cesar_Rivarez [jailing for too long] Empty Re: Cesar_Rivarez [jailing for too long]

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Uhm.. Paul... Its 10 minutes per offence.. You assaulted an LEO and also resisted arrest. Therefore, this complaint is pointless. (I am involved in this complaint, I ordered Cesar IC to jail him for 2 months)
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:06 pm

I jailed him for 20 minutes because Joseph told me to do it you should ask him the crime that Joseph did and Raymond told us that Paul attempted to rob him and Paul aimed a gun at him ask Joseph im just following order
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Buchtele Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:20 pm

no way man i didnt rob him or something, tell him to add evidence becasue i dont trust him
Nick Buchtele
Nick Buchtele
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:28 pm

jirka191 wrote:no way man i didnt rob him or something, tell him to add evidence becasue i dont trust him

He can lie IC. But not OOC. He doesn't need to add evidence.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:29 am

jirka191 wrote:no way man i didnt rob him or something, tell him to add evidence becasue i dont trust him

Its too really you know i believe him ICly cause i arrested you two days ago with a crime poss. of ilegal fire arms and evading
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Buchtele Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:14 am

i know but i was passanger of my boss, i was his bodyguard and he was escaping to police so i must be near him and you arrested me for 20 mins? OMG I WAS ONLY PASSANGER, I DIDN'T ANYTHING SO DECIDE IF IT WAS MISTAKE
and about him i didnt robbed him, i was driving car and i was near bank when he starts to shooting to me, i had SS's with his IC agreement he have guns....
how can i rob him without weapon and when he have?
Nick Buchtele
Nick Buchtele
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:43 am

This complaint is pointless you where jailed for the set times. 10 min per offence an officer can jail you for what he feels is appropriate my advice is don't be a criminal.

Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down