VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And you bitches thought we had one sun? Nu-uh..

+18
Kira Tsujimura
Simon Bourne
Victor_Jankowski
Nico
Max Addams
Clark Addams
Jamie Steel
Kevin Alymer
Jericho Phelps
Alex Montgomery
ArielV
Usher
Nicolas Djordjevic
Hell
Lloyd McFadden
Jager Arach
Samara
Ferdinand Brixius
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

And you bitches thought we had one sun? Nu-uh.. Empty And you bitches thought we had one sun? Nu-uh..

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:12 am

Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

And you bitches thought we had one sun? Nu-uh.. Empty Re: And you bitches thought we had one sun? Nu-uh..

Post by Samara Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:28 am

Might not happen for another few billion years. Rolling Eyes
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

And you bitches thought we had one sun? Nu-uh.. Empty Re: And you bitches thought we had one sun? Nu-uh..

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:29 am

Samara wrote:Might not happen for another few billion years. Rolling Eyes

*cough* 2012 *cough*
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:30 am

Ooooo that's gonna be cool as hell, I mean if it happens.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:31 am

The Grim of Evil wrote:Ooooo that's gonna be cool as hell, I mean if it happens.

Especially for you, you little stoner you.. Smile
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloyd McFadden Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:23 pm

I already knew about this, we will supposedly see it when a moon from a planet called andromeda hits earth.
No offence but Idk what to believe anymore.
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Our god has said in the holy Quran that there is only one sun , i don't believe that

Maybe that happens in other planets , but not in earth

Hell
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Hell wrote:Our god has said in the holy Quran that there is only one sun , i don't believe that

I'm sorry if this comes out rude... But fuck the Quran.

All religion has done is create wars, Especially with those who follow the Quran.

Science has show that this will happen in the future, could be less than a year away, or it could take billions of years, Pull your head out of your ass.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:54 pm

Samara wrote:
Hell wrote:Our god has said in the holy Quran that there is only one sun , i don't believe that

All religion has done is create wars, Especially with those who follow the Quran.

Science has show that this will happen in the future, could be less than a year away, or it could take billions of years, Pull your head out of your ass.

*Hopes that none will turn this into religion topic and start argue war again*
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Usher Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Fuck you,why insulting relogions, asshole,yes it came out rude and its unacceptable,if you insult the quran then you insulted so many people,and i am one of them,you better shutup

Usher
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Usher Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:56 pm

nicolas she started,not my fault

Usher
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Samara wrote:

All religio has done is create wars, Especially with those who follow the Quran.

WTF wrong with you little bitch ? i dont accept your religion flaming.

i dont think that The Gospel has told you to flame the quran , Fuck off and dont flame because i just dont want to flame your religion i know god and i dont want to be punished ....by the god ...
and we will see who's right in Doomsday

Hell
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:48 pm

i don't give a shit about religion, but fuck off usher and hell

i wonder when this will happen

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Montgomery Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:15 am

And you bitches thought we had one sun? Nu-uh.. Ike_where_this_thread_is_going-vi
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Phelps Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:36 am

The Gospel Very Happy
Hilarious
Now, ppl, Religion is outdated, we haz Science to explain stuff from now on, DUNT WORSHIP A DAMN BOOK!
The Gospel
XD

Jericho Phelps
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : I accidentally your money. Is that bad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:58 am

You're all weird. Don't post your opinions like they're facts. There's debates about these every day, and to be honest, I'm pretty sure none of the above has tried religion, being open minded, non bias about the whole thing. If you haven't tried every way, examined them, done good enough research and still remain unbias in the situation then don't speak. Continue this again and you'll get forum banned, no matter who it is. You don't seem in the right position to talk to each other like this, as you're not showing respect to each other obviously.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:53 am

This is what I will say. Alot of people say religion through out its many years alongside mankind has been used to do harm onto others and manipulate people. But while this is true to an extent, it was people who exploited it and used it for personal gain. The many religions all have their own varied and conflicting teachings, this does not mean that those teachings are bad and in fact many of them are good and could only make most of us better people if followed correctly. People are evil not religion, we choose our own sins, nothing can truly make us choose to be evil. This being said I think it's highly unlikely there is a large bearded man sitting on a cloud, watching and judging us all. However the reality we all perceive is, but a small portion of what the universe and beyond has to offer and show us. Reality creates its own laws and we have no choice, but to abide by them. Anything is possible, ANYTHING!
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:56 pm

And you bitches thought we had one sun? Nu-uh.. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRv4n7IcASweMCW4cDcp2ipI-DqJvCiOVg9F2qTpFXVVGPhOOC5mL08KY-G

Get back on topic, and stop bashing religion otherwise you'll get a forum ban for kicking the hornets nest.
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark Addams Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:59 pm

Science has show that this will happen in the future, could be less than a year away, or it could take billions of years, Pull your head out of your ass. [/quote]

WHatever the hell, she IS wrong in insulting a religion, you dont have ANY right to insult ANY religion on this forum.
I still say whatever but it was still a fucked up thing to do.
Quran does not get you people in fights, YOu people get into them your fucking selves by insulting muslims. Muslims are ONE of the biggest race. You REALLY wont get hurt if you show muslims a li'l respect.

Clark Addams
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Addams Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:11 pm

I go with carnage she have no fuckin right to insult peoples religion here if she have a problem she should fuck of from the fourms or now dont fourm ban me is i fuckin insult her.
Max Addams
Max Addams
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Personal Text : WTF!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:25 pm

-Yawn-

Rather than referring to me as 'She' or 'Her', You could simply TALK to me, not talk about me.

I am entitled to my own opinion on it, As are you, Cut the raging and flaming out, It's getting old. -Or at least come up with something creative.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Oh. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. This is racism. And this is MY thread. Samara, fuck off if you're going to be continuously insulting a religion, I mean, I myself think that religion is a total heap of shit, commercialized at Christmas (therefore I do not celebrate it) but I don't go around insulting people's personal beliefs, I think it in my head and keep it that way. Can an admin delete these posts please?

Also, I know this is hypocritical, but still. Don't go around saying that Allah/God/Jesus created 'mankind' because they fucking didn't. Ok, we've proved that we've evolved from primates, don't go around preaching your horsecrap.... And YES there WILL be 2 suns. You naive gimps... ((Sorry, religion just.. Really antagonizes me.. I went to a Church of England school (by force).. I hated every moment of it.)) (Also, I've defended the muslims and offended them, as in IRL, I'm quarter-cast Pakistani, and I have a LOT of muslim relatives they breed like rabbits XD)
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Addams Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Smazz wrote:-Yawn-

Rather than referring to me as 'She' or 'Her', You could simply TALK to me, not talk about me.

I am entitled to my own opinion on it, As are you, Cut the raging and flaming out, It's getting old. -Or at least come up with something creative.

Oh fuck i think that you can read it so STFU karla go to hell
Max Addams
Max Addams
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:08 pm

DARE DEVIL wrote:
Smazz wrote:-Yawn-

Oh fuck i think that you can read it so STFU karla go to hell

Get the fuck off my thread.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Addams Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:10 pm

I wont karla started insultind she can fuck off here.
Max Addams
Max Addams
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next