VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Cyril [Weapons License Application]

5 posters

Go down

Alex Cyril [Weapons License Application] Empty Alex Cyril [Weapons License Application]

Post by Alex_Cyril Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:39 pm

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

2 Palomino Creek
Palomino Creek, Red County, SA 91034
November 20 2011

[center]Alex Cyril [Weapons License Application] 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Personal Information:

Full Name: Alex Cyril
Date of Birth: 19 January 1979
Sex: Male
Social Security Number: 122-74-1924
Current Address: 2 Palomino Creek
Current Occupation: Taxi driver
Phone Number: 1010585
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?: No.
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?: No.
If yes, for what reason: N/A
Do you have any previous criminal record?: No.
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when: N/A
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: 1
Intended weapon(s): 357. cal. Desert Eagle or a smaller sidearm like ES Five-seven or a P228
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: I will store them in my vehicle's cabinet while I'm on duty, and when I finish with workd I will keep the firemars in my safe.
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature.
I was in boot camp for 2 years where I learned how to handle small firearms, rifles and I had a short training with combat shotguns.
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?: [[250 word minimum]]]
I woke up in a blood pool on a sidewalk too many times to count. Taxi driver is a dangerous job in Palomino Creek, but it's the best one I can currently find. I never was a tempered man, I never did want to hurt anybody. I just want to do my job in peace, not to be afraid that every passenger is a potential robber or a murderer. I know I can rely on RCSD, but I'm not the only endangered citizen in Palomino Creek, so I decided to apply for a weapons license. It's not the best solution, but I know a gun will keep me safe, or at least safer from the dangers of Red County. I was mugged a couple of times, but I never could do anything about a robber pointing a gun at me. Boot camp training allows me to handle firearms well. I'm also faimilliar with gun maintenece, and I will make sure it is always in it's best condition. I'm not really known well in Palomino Creek, even though it's a small town, so I don't have any enemies or loose ends I want to tie.
I'm currently looking for a better job, possibly in a Logistics branch of Red County Services. If I manage to find a job similiar to the one just stated, I will still need a weapon to protect myself. The companies probably issue a company licence, but I don't know how long will it take for me to find a better job.
I hope you understand my request.

I, Alex Cyril, understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license: I will post a screenshot when/if I get the license.
Your Account Level: 6
Alex_Cyril
Alex_Cyril
Cake
Cake

Personal Text : Yes, this is me in standard paintball equipment.

Back to top Go down

Alex Cyril [Weapons License Application] Empty Re: Alex Cyril [Weapons License Application]

Post by Sam Andersun Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 am

Dear Mister Cyril, we are happy to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED. Please report to the Red County Sheriffs Department to receive your class ONE firm arms license. Please note that vigilantism is against the law and we expect you to use the weapon only as a last resort for self defense. Thank you, 2 Lt Andersun.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Alex Cyril [Weapons License Application] Empty Re: Alex Cyril [Weapons License Application]

Post by Alex_Cyril Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:29 pm

Alex Cyril [Weapons License Application] Sa-mp-10
Alex_Cyril
Alex_Cyril
Cake
Cake

Personal Text : Yes, this is me in standard paintball equipment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:20 pm

(( as sam cant hand out weapons licenses im revoking this post a refund topic for money and i will confirm it))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:58 pm

Terry Winston wrote:(( as sam cant hand out weapons licenses im revoking this post a refund topic for money and i will confirm it))

((Refunds section was removed/hidden a week ago for some unknown reason.))
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:00 pm

((Refund section was removed, yup.))

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:14 pm

(( ok i will sort a refund out for him))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:36 pm

((Actually, I'm 1st Lt. I can hand out weapon licenses.))
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:56 pm

(( nope only sheriff or undersheriff for some reason its scripted as you can tho wich is dodgy))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:14 am

((It says I can approve them but I have to approve it with the Undersheriff or the Sheriff. DeRon also said when I was promoted I could approve them.))
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:58 pm

(( ok well only me deron or victor can sorry not trying to be an ass but i want to keep a close eye on it 1 becuase people seriously need to find better reason for having a license and half of the just want it to sell weapons))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:49 pm

((You don't think I'm not capable of approving proper reasons to have a weapon and denying the ones that are invalid? All the applications you denied I denied before you. -.-))
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:37 pm

(( not at all but for instance this one you accepted and his job is taxi driver meaning he works as a public service and would be unaceptable for him to carry a firearm anyway sheriff and under sheriff are only people permitted to hand out licenses.))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down