VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think your server rocks but add more abilities

4 posters

Go down

I think your server rocks but add more abilities  Empty I think your server rocks but add more abilities

Post by Nick Buchtele Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:30 pm

I was playing on server where was everything but I got banned so now I am playing here but after weeks of playing there is nothing to do

You should make that trunk system, its more realistic when police have shotgun in trunk and more
About houses if i want my friend to move into my house i should give him keys so please make that here
your anti-cheat system should need to restrict weapons like rocket launcher and more
I have seen bot driving bus around and around and when you enter you pay 5$ so its good when is someone fishing and need ride to sell fishes
more gun slots in houses because i have big house and i can put 2 guns only its unrealistic
i think if you buy skin then you will have it in your 5 slot outfit so you can change clothes at home "/outfit" and then just choose bought skin
inventory system, "/inv" and you will have stuff like medicament for heavy injured guys or other stuff
If you die then you should spawn at hospital with skin 62 and you will must wait there for some time

anyways i like this server and just hope you add something from this
Nick Buchtele
Nick Buchtele
Forum Member
Forum Member

Personal Text : Ouha....

Back to top Go down

I think your server rocks but add more abilities  Empty Re: I think your server rocks but add more abilities

Post by DeRon Ellis Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:46 pm

Okay, here we go...

Yes, I like the trunk and SD shotgun ideas.

I could careless about the houses. Most renting is OOCly, but if you want to RP moving in fine. No system really needed here.

Anti-Cheat does restrict the rocket launcher. I've seen it kick a level 20+ player.

Bot bus drivers will fuck everyone up. Its made to drive a set route and stops at set places. A bot bus driver will also cause the refund section to get spammed with refund request. Think about it.

About guns in houses, storing a ton of weapons in a house is abit risky. Also, we don't need armories spread throughout the server. A house gets auto sold and a newbie finds it full of guns...no thanks.

About the skin system, it would be more RP but it would cause the clothing store to go out of business. Money is too easy to make here. I think it should stay the same.

We don't need a /inv, and the medication would definitely get abused. People already Non-RPly take wounded people to the hospital. We don't need them to be able to do it on the go.

No point in spawning at the hospital after death. People will just relog to get back to their original spawn point.

This is just my two cents....

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

I think your server rocks but add more abilities  Empty Re: I think your server rocks but add more abilities

Post by Nico Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:04 pm

/opentrunk,/closetrunk. Rest is not really needed.
Nico
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Buchtele Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:40 pm

someone told here that trunk system is ready so omg upload it, everyone waiting for it
Nick Buchtele
Nick Buchtele
Forum Member
Forum Member

Personal Text : Ouha....

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Trunk system won't be added without updates being done to houses first. It's just not that simple.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down