VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James_Phelps[SD Application]

2 posters

Go down

James_Phelps[SD Application] Empty James_Phelps[SD Application]

Post by Phelps Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:49 pm

In Character

Full name: James Phelps

Race: American

Date of Birth: 6/7/1990

Place of Birth: LS

Current active address: 23 Palomino Creeck

Available phone number(s): 101108

Education: Criminal and Justice

Are you currently in occupation?: No.
If yes, what is your current occupation?:

Have you had any previous occupations?: No.
If yes, what were your previous occupations?:

Do you own a current valid driver license?:Yes.
If yes, has it ever been suspended?:No.

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Yes
Have you ever been arrested?:No
If yes for what charges/crimes?:No

Have you ever served time in prison?:Never
If yes for what charges/crimes?:No

Biography (Must be over 200 words):
6.7.1990 James Phelps was born. He was a normal, American kid living in LS. He didn't have a father, he left his mom after getting known that she was pregnant. When James was 16 years old, he got known that his father sends him his money. His mother left the city, leaving James alone in hole flat. With his father's money he was paying for his flat and lived alone in a city known as "Milan". He was working at local grocery shop, getting low pay, being poor. Often he didn't have money for new clothes, so he was walking in clothes from second hand. He was liked person in his neighbourhood. He had a pretty good childhood.

James slowly saved up the tips from working as a grocer, and mostly begged money on the streets which made him get laughed at by most people. With $287 dollars, he managed to rent a car and drive to SF and return the car to a rent-a-car company in SF , A few months after that... James was back on the streets begging for money, and when he heard about the opportunity of a Ship going to Red Country, he got on the ship and the ship sailed to Red Country. James would begin a new-life and a chance at opportunity in Red Country.

He was also always fascinated with the way, that Police works, they coordination, teamwork. He always liked to watch 119 Emergency programme at TV, where police actions was showed. When he has finished the High school, he went to Sports Academy and learned there till he was 20 years old. Then he joined Mechanic. He very liked his job, but the pay was low, and soon Government decided to dissolve his Job, he then rented a room at a Hotel and joined the taxi-driver job, Some time ago, James noticed an advertisement that RCSD is looking for new members, and that applications to the next Police Academy are opened, so he went to PD and filled the Application form.

Out of Character

First Name: Lorenzo
Last Name (Not required to answer):
Do you have a working microphone?:Yes
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak installed?
Yes

Your server nickname :
First name: James
Last name: Phelps

Past characters and factions:
Nope.
How long have you been a member of this server?:
3-4 Weeks
Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?:
No
Why do you wish to join this faction?:
I wish to become a police officer because when i was a little boy i always wished to be a doctor but they rejected my application for it so i went back to college and went to crime & justices college for law enforcement i enrolled in there July 20,2011 to august 2 and i saw that there were application's out so i wanted to apply and i hope i get accepted, i went to the academy i spent 3 months in the academy and i got accepted for academy #34 and got hired as a police officer.It was hard working as a police officer it took days.I can take chances because i am strong and i am never going to give up without a fight, i will do anything in my power to make RCSD proud of me.
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?:
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?:
Yes.
EVG-RP (SWAT Leader)
LS-RP (Cadet for 6 months.)
Have you read the application rules?:
Yes
Any other comments:
No thanks.

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics:
to the playing of roles generally such as in a theatre, or educational setting;
to taking a role of an existing character or person and acting it out with a partner taking someone else's role, often involving different genres of practice;
to a wide range of games including role-playing video game, play-by-mail games and more;
specifically to role-playing games.[2]
perform an imaginary action within a fictitious setting, often starting the action with symbols such as Specific examples include -*Hugs you tightly*- and *Picks up the shovel*.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples:
Metagaming is when you look above someone's name without knowing it in a RolePlaying way. It's when you just look above their head to see his/her name. And says it out like ' Hello Jack Shang! How are you? ' Without knowing that person, that is Metagaming. This is also called Metagaming - USING OOC INFORMATION IC

OOC - Out of Character

OOC means Out Of Character. You use OOC for anything which is out of character. Which would be smileys, short terms like wtf, lol, omg, rofl etc.
Anything that is Out of your character. When you talk in OOC you use brackets. I.E (( Hey, lol...)).
But wrong is like to say in IC
"lol,ftw,omg,gtfo"

Explain what is power game and give two different examples:
People who Powergame usually RolePlay's things which may be impossible to do, leaving the other player no chance to fight back. Powergaming people usually focus most on his own character.
Here's just a little example of someone Powergaming, let's say the Powergamers name will be... John_Wollie.
EXAMPLE:

John_Wollie : Hey, come in my car, let's go to my crib! You'll get some cash.
Jack_Shang : Uhm, okay... I'll come with you in one condition...
John_Wollie : No, get in!

John_Wollie grabs Jack and throws him into car.
John_Wollie ties him.

See? Do you get it? That's completely Powergaming from John_Wollie. This other guy had no chance at all to resist. Do you get it? John Wollie threw him into the car, without opening the door or anything, which is impossible to do in RolePlay. When John Wollie tied him, he tied him with a rope he got from nowhere, he didn't search for it or anything...Or to do something that can't happen at all "John rides his car and flies around PC"

Explain what is "gun from ass":
When you just move the scroll in middle "wheel" in your mouse,And change the weapons,That is what they call "gun from ass"

Explain what is "RP to win" and give two different examples:
When someone try to win everything or to /do F in any attempts Ex

"John kick lorenzo in the face twice and then punches him and then gives him another kicks in the face"
Which is totaly trying to win,not giving a chance or no attempts

or
**John attempts to stab lorenzo in the stomach**
**Lorenzo F**

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me:
**John run towards his house,puts the key in the keyhole and unlock's it**

Give an example of a bad role play /me:

**John brakes the house door**
Phelps
Phelps
Cake
Cake

Personal Text : "Be What you don't want to be"

Back to top Go down

James_Phelps[SD Application] Empty Re: James_Phelps[SD Application]

Post by Victor_Jankowski Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:07 pm

(( Was a good application at first, but...

Nice try, when I was learning to RP I used to google Powergaming too.

And Copying and pasting shit ain't gettign you anywhere.

Denied. ))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Phelps Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:44 pm

(( When can i retry,i know i did wrong though,i would like to give it another try,will do it my self,so anyways when can i retry? ))
Phelps
Phelps
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:15 pm

(( I suggest that you improve your RPing skills. Luckily I decided not to exile you... But, I'll give you one month to actually learn. Unless DeRon or Terry decide otherwise. ))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Phelps Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:29 pm

(( Month!? Shocked i know rp but i was lazy to write my own powergaming explain i thought it would be 1 week 2..but 1 month huh..))
Phelps
Phelps
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down