VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Properly Kiddnap / Rob / Torture

3 posters

Go down

How To Properly Kiddnap / Rob / Torture  Empty How To Properly Kiddnap / Rob / Torture

Post by Mike Dan Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:07 am

Torture:

When roleplaying a torture scene, mind you you need to know the basics: EVERY person needs to be told WHATS going on that is involved OOCly. No one person can be left out, as long as they're not n00b metagammers, you'll be fine.

For example, let's say you have someone tied down. You CANNOT just go all willy knilly on them and get away with it. Remember, every ACTION has a REACTION. Every choice as a consequence. If you're going to torture someone you NEED to have their permission to do as you please with them. MAKE SURE they're comfortable with whatever you sick devious bastards decide to do.

Don't overlook any details. . . It can cost you you're life. Be patient. -- Now go and have fun!

Kidnapping:

Heh. These are pretty fun. Make sure you have every detail thought out thoroughly. Any slip-ups can cost you big-time. EMPHASIS ON THOROUGH!!!!! Once again, you NEED to let the person know you're planning on kidnapping them, OOCly of course. Make sure you both agree to it and are comfortable with the methods. The rest is fairly self-explanatory, it's a damn kidnapping.

And hey, get creative!

Assassinations:

Okay, now THESE are some of the most hair-pulling situations to be in if everything comes un-done and things weren't thought out properly. I cannot stress enough, LET EVERY PARTY MEMBER OF THE RP KNOW OOCLY WHATS GOING ON DAMN IT!!!!!! How are you going to kill them? Is there going to be any witnesses? Are you going to have any help? Whats the purpose/drive behind this? Are you going in Guns A' Blazin' or all stealthy and covertly? -- Once again, get creative!

These are some of the most stressful situations to be in. Most people, obviously, do not want their character to be killed. So make sure an agreement as been made and compromises have been constructed. Lastly, make sure you do it in a perfect spot. Random individuals trying to get involved can really screw it all up or make inconvenient situations.

Oh, ALWAYS HAVE A BACK-UP PLAN! PLAN B! You never know. . .

Robbery:

These are fairly easy. Pretty self-explanatory, it's a nice thing to ask for permission for these. But it's NOT ALWAYS necessary. Do whatever method you like, but if you plan to take it ANY further than a simple, "stick em' up" typa' deal. Make sure to ask OOCly. Be professional about it. Make it fast. You never know who may be watching.

SO I HOPE THIS TUTORIAL HELPED SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH THEIR ROLE PLAYING ABILITIES. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO ASK. And remember, KNOW the consequences, it's YOUR responsibility to take care of YOURSELF, and no one else. "Who do I trust? I trust myself."

Credits To : Rav Miranada - zorp

Now , i brought this to discuss some stuff , See? Kidnaping/Turtoring/assisnation Needs OOC Premmision >> As for robbery , As Rav. said it would be nice to ask for premmision
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down

How To Properly Kiddnap / Rob / Torture  Empty Re: How To Properly Kiddnap / Rob / Torture

Post by Tommy Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:32 pm

Looking good, though you should add that all these scenes shouldn't be done for minor things, as it's quite a lot of powergaming.
Tommy
Tommy
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

How To Properly Kiddnap / Rob / Torture  Empty Re: How To Properly Kiddnap / Rob / Torture

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:48 pm

Mike got rob and tortured before , that is why he made this . lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:42 am

Yea.. But It was a fail RP xD And u couldn't bite me / rob me and u forget to take my cellphone , So... FAIL , I Was lvl 1 ^^

[low] Screw u guyz
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:20 pm

Mike Dan wrote:Yea.. But It was a fail RP xD And u couldn't bite me / rob me and u forget to take my cellphone , So... FAIL , I Was lvl 1 ^^

[low] Screw u guyz

lol...
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down