VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vortex News - Issue #3 - 8/12/2011

2 posters

Go down

Vortex News - Issue #3 - 8/12/2011 Empty Vortex News - Issue #3 - 8/12/2011

Post by Odin Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Vortex News - Issue #3 - 8/12/2011 33dcrok
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vortex News - Issue #3 - 8/12/2011 2cmvryx
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Article written by Max Woods

Homeless people staying at the bank benches?!

Vortex News - Issue #3 - 8/12/2011 Tag1eq

Seems like people have no jobs at all nor homes. Well, of course not since the houses costs is 30% more now! Cops got nothing to do too, so I ask you people, what's the point for them being here? Sitting at the bank whole day, is not an option for you! Go to work, watch TV, have fun with your wife, go out with friends, there are so many other options rather then staring at the bank the whole time like robbers! I'm ashamed of the town we live in... Seriously.

Are we in war here in Palomino C?

Vortex News - Issue #3 - 8/12/2011 54je5x
Well, seems like police nowdays think they're a bloody army! Look at this picture taken infront of the BANK this evening. It shows a policemen having a holy MP5 on her back! I tell you people, these days, dont be a murderer, or else you'll get your brains blowed for stealing candy! We'll get to that later when we speak with the Sheriff Terry Winston, current owner of the Little Lady, also called Big Lady, or the Under Sheriff DeRon Ellis. Now, for the next news, freak jumping around cars!

Not-Normal Citizen jumping on cars!

Vortex News - Issue #3 - 8/12/2011 Oiajh5

One of our fellow reporters took this picture from the bank roof.. Dont ask... It seems someone was so bored sitting at the bank whole day he decided to do a 'parkour' round on the cars from other people, jumping on Sultans, Premiers... Now, for the question of the news, what the he** is wrong with this guy? Jumping on random cars and the police who thinks they're in the Army do nothing? I tell ya people, this town.. Has gotten crazy. Think you must do something about it? Call the Police! Oh wait, they dont do anything!

Vortex News - Issue #3 - 8/12/2011 2akg4ti
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down

Vortex News - Issue #3 - 8/12/2011 Empty Re: Vortex News - Issue #3 - 8/12/2011

Post by Max Woods Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:15 pm

** Max reads the news papers on his usual day at the docks eating his mayo sandwich **

Finaly they published my article... Heh...
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down