VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubstep.... or metalstep...great shit anyway XD

5 posters

Go down

Dubstep.... or metalstep...great shit anyway XD Empty Dubstep.... or metalstep...great shit anyway XD

Post by Matt Mercer Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:49 am

Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Dubstep.... or metalstep...great shit anyway XD Empty Re: Dubstep.... or metalstep...great shit anyway XD

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:13 am

Gay/Homo, 'nuff said.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Dubstep.... or metalstep...great shit anyway XD Empty Re: Dubstep.... or metalstep...great shit anyway XD

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:41 am

I hate dubstep,
I really really do...

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:45 am

Neon Router wrote:I hate dubstep,
I really really do...

Then why open a thread about dubstep and say you hate it?

anyways, cool video

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:39 pm

Ariel Virai wrote:
Neon Router wrote:I hate dubstep,
I really really do...

Then why open a thread about dubstep and say you hate it?

anyways, cool video

Didnotgetthejoke.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:24 pm

Didgetthejokebutwantedyouoffthisthread.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:55 am

Simon Bourne wrote:Gay/Homo, 'nuff said.

lol K?
Korn is great... I just guess you wouldn't know GOOD music if it bit you in the ass. But I'm not going to say anything more.
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Matt Mercer wrote:

lol K?
Korn is great... I just guess you wouldn't know GOOD music if it bit you in the ass. But I'm not going to say anything more.

Dubstep is not mood setting like most other songs are, unlike my recent songs which happen to be mood setting and not annoying. I'm afraid I'd just have to turn your post back to you, sir. You should realize that Dubstep isn't a type of song that would fit most people's tastes, and would be in fact a bad idea it dubstep music was to be inserted into anything besides the new fanged discos of today. Can you imagine a soundtrack with Dubstep?

I've seen many styles of songs inserted in soundtracks. Metal, punk, polkas, orchestras, and pop, but never once did I hear a single WUB WUB WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW in a cartoon show.

The song is annoying. It is repetitive and being that I don't like the style of the singer himself makes it inaudible for me to hear.

Seriously, listen to some good old music from the past, and I'm sure you'l have a blast.

And it's a music video, which makes it worse. It's all a concoction for disaster if you ask me.
I'm way too tired to point fingers right now. I'm going to go start studying while listening to music that I can actually fucking humm with my mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:03 pm

Neon, everyone has different tastes

So please, kindly, SHUT THE FUCK UP, and get off a thread about dubstep.

Honestly.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Ariel Virai wrote:Neon, everyone has different tastes

So please, kindly, SHUT THE FUCK UP, and get off a thread about dubstep.

Honestly.

>Goes onto a topic of songs by someone and keep insulting the songs with no reasons whatsoever.

>Tells someone to not express his opinion on a topic despite their given reasons, and ignoring the post anyway.

Idon'tgetit

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:17 pm

>Greentexting without actually colouring your text green.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Ariel Virai wrote:
Code:
[color=green]>Greentexting without actually colouring your text green.[/color]
What? Relevance?
I'm confused. I'll just move along now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:49 pm

Neon Router wrote:
Matt Mercer wrote:

lol K?

Dubstep is not mood setting like most other songs are, unlike my recent songs which happen to be mood setting and not annoying. I'm afraid I'd just have to turn your post back to you, sir. You should realize that Dubstep isn't a type of song that would fit most people's tastes, and would be in fact a bad idea it dubstep music was to be inserted into anything besides the new fanged discos of today. Can you imagine a soundtrack with Dubstep?

I've seen many styles of songs inserted in soundtracks. Metal, punk, polkas, orchestras, and pop, but never once did I hear a single WUB WUB WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW in a cartoon show.

The song is annoying. It is repetitive and being that I don't like the style of the singer himself makes it inaudible for me to hear.

Seriously, listen to some good old music from the past, and I'm sure you'l have a blast.

And it's a music video, which makes it worse. It's all a concoction for disaster if you ask me.
I'm way too tired to point fingers right now. I'm going to go start studying while listening to music that I can actually fucking humm with my mouth.

Skrillex is a musical genius he's a person that Puts his time and soul into his music. all music in a sence is repetative, Dubstep i have learned is not made with just a synthesizer. I have tried. only a very few can do that and it actually sounds good. And as for you saying that not many people enjoy it. look at the veiw counter and all those people at the concert. 50 million hits on youtube? Me? i once not long ago though that dubstep was just machine music. But it's like every other music. it need a soul to make. it's not all that WUB WUB you think it is. Just take a look at this video Look at skrillex in action. He truely loves what he's doing, and so do his fans.This song to me is the translation of happyness. I mean i'm not going to shut down your opinion of GOOD music. But i recommend you expand your horizons on music it's good to respect what music was.. And to embrace what music is today. and sorry but by the looks of it MIDI is dead and dubstep isen't going anywhere i mean skrillex is not shutting down what we think of music he's opening a new genre of it. and mixing it with other genres only makes more of them. So what i saw is..
LONG LIVE DUBSTEP AND LONG LIVE MUSIC
Kthnx

((He pretty much lives the life i want. TOURING LIFE FTW))
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:35 am

Metal FTW.
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:21 am

Matt Mercer wrote:

lol K?

You seri- What the fuck man? Korn ...that's...eugh.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:36 am

Simon Bourne wrote:
Matt Mercer wrote:

lol K?

You seri- What the fuck man? Korn ...that's...eugh.

Yall want a single?
Fuck that
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:11 am

Its not dubstep, I keep telling you all. Its Brostep, learn about the genre then speak about it.

And Korn are one of my favourite bands.

Skrillex can go and fuck himself, he's killing the Brostep genre. He is NOT a musical genius. He just makes about a minutes worth of music, loops it and changes the place of one/two things to make it sound just a bit different. Its not hard to do.

Neon, no offence. But you know absoloutely nothing about dubstep.

These people are musical geniuses:

Benga
Skream
Mala
Coki
Loefah
Pinch
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:30 am

Ferdinand Brixius wrote:Skrillex can go and fuck himself, he's killing the Brostep genre. He is NOT a musical genius. He just makes about a minutes worth of music, loops it and changes the place of one/two things to make it sound just a bit different. Its not hard to do.

Hey! That's what I said!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:36 am

Neon Router wrote:
Ferdinand Brixius wrote:Skrillex can go and fuck himself, he's killing the Brostep genre. He is NOT a musical genius. He just makes about a minutes worth of music, loops it and changes the place of one/two things to make it sound just a bit different. Its not hard to do.

Hey! That's what I said!

We agree on something. But not all Brostep is like that.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:30 am

yeah no offence but that stuff you put on the other thread. the real "dubstep" made me fall asleep. Skrillex actualy has experience with guitar and metal, he was in a band called from first to last and produced bring me the horizons album "there is a hell i've seen it" And his stuff sounds much better then most others. AND the general public of polaks and everyone else calls it dubstep... so me being a polak will be calling skrill a musical genius and his genre of dubstep,

and as for looping .. I wouldn't talk. that one song with the floating squid was nothing more then loop piled on loop. and it could be BLATENTLY herd. at least skrill makes it sound interesting and covers his loops with new loops ... not the same old shit
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:44 am

Matt Mercer wrote:yeah no offence but that stuff you put on the other thread. the real "dubstep" made me fall asleep. Skrillex actualy has experience with guitar and metal, he was in a band called from first to last and produced bring me the horizons album "there is a hell i've seen it" And his stuff sounds much better then most others. AND the general public of polaks and everyone else calls it dubstep... so me being a polak will be calling skrill a musical genius and his genre of dubstep,

and as for looping .. I wouldn't talk. that one song with the floating squid was nothing more then loop piled on loop. and it could be BLATENTLY herd. at least skrill makes it sound interesting and covers his loops with new loops ... not the same old shit

Musical geniuses apparently have the smarts to make music that hurts some people's ears and be melodic to others.
Now that's a bloody musical genius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:02 am

Neon Router wrote:
Matt Mercer wrote:yeah no offence but that stuff you put on the other thread. the real "dubstep" made me fall asleep. Skrillex actualy has experience with guitar and metal, he was in a band called from first to last and produced bring me the horizons album "there is a hell i've seen it" And his stuff sounds much better then most others. AND the general public of polaks and everyone else calls it dubstep... so me being a polak will be calling skrill a musical genius and his genre of dubstep,

Musical geniuses apparently have the smarts to make music that hurts some people's ears and be melodic to others.
Now that's a bloody musical genius.

No, musical geniuses are people that open new doors to new music, those people who's ears hurt are just haters and can't accept what music ...ANY kind of music really is. Apparently dubstep to you is loop music... But when most music today is in some way or another loops. And you probably also think that computer music Is souless... But it takes soul to create music. Believe me when i say i've tried to make dubstep *brostep* w/e It's not as easy as that. only a few people can actually do it right and make whatever it is sound appealing. and that goes for every genre of music.

Plainly your exaggerating when you say your ears hurt. Turn down the volume then. Just don' hate on someone elses creation. and say it's bad music. Music is music homie. weather it's Your MIDI to screamo.
Don't like it don't listen to it... Just respect it,
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down