VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions on cars,characters,faction.

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions on cars,characters,faction. Empty Suggestions on cars,characters,faction.

Post by Natsu Dragneel Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:34 am

Okay,these suggestion is what I've been thinking maybe more adding some interest for players who likes using cars. Even cops can use this as the license plate for the ticket and so on.

1.Maybe add a cmd. What ever you can add like "IDK 1337" or anything that can make sense on Role-playing.

E.g. of cmd: /v numplate [Numplate]

2.While SD's cmd must have a cmd that can trace the license plate number if the driver or passangers did a crime around the town.

E.g. of cmd: /tracenumplate or /tracecar etc..

This should be more fun and more role-play-ish since the SA-MP had this kind of scripting.

3.Also,maybe SD should have a cmd that can throw a stinger to pop criminals' tires if have to. But maybe for higher ranking Sheriffs.

E.g. of cmd: /stinger (It'll set straight in front of you.)

4. Also,everybody have different accent. So maybe adding a cmd of accents maybe could help RP more than better. Its quite useful when coming to an investigation or just wanna roll around acting chilly.

E.g. of cmd: /accent [Type of Accent]

Hope you guys like my ideas for these cmd suggestions and others.
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Suggestions on cars,characters,faction. Empty Re: Suggestions on cars,characters,faction.

Post by Mike Dan Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:42 am

i told rudy about accent's , he said to me " You can type it your self " lol , but we're lazy xD
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down