VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red County Liberal Agenda [Social Reform - The Time is Now]

4 posters

Go down

Do you support RCLA?

Red County Liberal Agenda [Social Reform - The Time is Now] I_vote_lcap57%Red County Liberal Agenda [Social Reform - The Time is Now] I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 12 ]
Red County Liberal Agenda [Social Reform - The Time is Now] I_vote_lcap43%Red County Liberal Agenda [Social Reform - The Time is Now] I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 21

Red County Liberal Agenda [Social Reform - The Time is Now] Empty Red County Liberal Agenda [Social Reform - The Time is Now]

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:16 am

Red County Liberal Agenda

Our County, Our Future

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is it that we need and want?

We realize, that it is time for change in Red County. We are the bringers of change, for many years now people of Red County have settled here.
Dating back to the 19th Century, our proud county's treasures are left in disrepair and ill-health. We see this as an oppurtunity to change this, and so we ask that you support us in our campaign. But we're not all just about restoring our treasures. We're also about the economy, immigration; we feel that the economy is ripe, but we need just that little extra flowing about and so, we propose that new and convenient jobs are created around Red County.

Immigration, as of late. A lot of immigrants have been moving into the area, we must strive to improve their quality of life. They are equal human beings, they deserved the same treatment as we do. We also hope to crack-down on illegal immigrants by handing out identity cards to all citizens, this will lower the crime-rate dramatically and increase effiency when clamping down on illegal immigrants.

Economy Continued:

We also hope to gain support from 'Red County Services'. In the hope that they may offer new job openings to the youth of our county. We hope to spread jobs across the county, as we see the not as inhabited areas of Red County lack the necessary resources to give the oppurtunitys to the unemployed and the newly-graduated youth.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Main Party Representatives:

Ferdinand Brixius - Chairman of RCLA and Priest of Palomino Creek Church. ((Ferdinand Brixius))

Max Woods - Vice Chairman of RCLA and Palomino Creek Church charity finance officer. ((Max Woods))

James Brixius - Senior Representative. ((Nero McKay))

Reece Morgan - Junior Representative. ((Reece Morgan))

Zohan Benske - Junior Representative. ((Zohan))

Edward Collins - Junior Representative. ((Edward Collins))

Marcus Venom - Head of Security ((Venom.))

Youth Party Representatives:

Ludwig Brixius - Youth Chairman of the RCLAY. ((Ferdinand Brixius))

Policies

- Improve our ever-so growing economy by %15.

- Create further jobs around Palomino Creek and surrounding areas.

- Encourage the youth in Red County area's to start helping out in charity work, get a job.

- Implicate identification cards, which will lower crime-rate.

- Give more funding to the Sheriff's Department to improve their on-going recruitment scheme.

- Review weapon licenses and check the holders criminal record and re-instate them their license free of charge if deemed acceptable to continue to carry such a thing.

- Encourage the in-coming population to inhabit the surrounding areas of Palomino Creek, bringing the economy of said towns to a higher standard.

- Create a bettle health care system, give the E.M.S the oppurtunity to accept more applicants.

- Build and open a college with facilities that will allow students to graduate with the degrees in the subjects that they have chosen to study in.

- Improved sanitation systems that will improve hygiene; we aim to do this by, installing water fountains, public toilets with soap dispensers and air-dryers.

Completed Tasks:

Restore Palomino Creek Church - 100%

Current Tasks:

Encourage the RCLA Youth Party to go out and encourage the other youth to join.

Establish a relationship with Red County Services.

Create recreational facilities in Red County.

Create education facilities in the Dillimore, Montgomery and Bluberry areas.

Create more jobs, help the economy flourish by doing so.

Contacting Us:

To contact us, send an e-mail to our secretary at sphillips@rcla.gov.us ((https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=153))

Last edited by Ferdinand Brixius on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 8 times in total
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Red County Liberal Agenda [Social Reform - The Time is Now] Empty Re: Red County Liberal Agenda [Social Reform - The Time is Now]

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:52 pm

((This section is COMPLETELY IC, its a leaflet so RP that you are reading it.))
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Red County Liberal Agenda [Social Reform - The Time is Now] Empty Re: Red County Liberal Agenda [Social Reform - The Time is Now]

Post by Nero Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:32 pm

(( If you're gonna support gay marriages I'm out. ))

**Michael Corvin reads the flier**
- I'd join this if it wasn't my brother leading Red County's Voice...

((Make a hyperlink leading to you PM's, ICly it's our "contact us" E-mail. ))

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Phelps Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:20 am

*Many of the fliers are sticked on the low wall infront of the bank forming the words:" No Order "
CCTV shows Jason Case gather fliers from anywhere 8even trashbins) and stick them to the wall with crafting glue

Jericho Phelps
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : I accidentally your money. Is that bad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:11 am

Edward is reading a flier he received.

Edward: Trying to take the govern' eh? I'll make sure they're good as ice, cold and lifeless, but first I gotta go to Venturas for some business.
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down