VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyler Reese [ Refusal to roleplay, flaming, and also calling me a weakling OOCly which is sexism ]

4 posters

Go down

Tyler Reese [ Refusal to roleplay, flaming, and also calling me a weakling OOCly which is sexism ] Empty Tyler Reese [ Refusal to roleplay, flaming, and also calling me a weakling OOCly which is sexism ]

Post by Amanda Edwards Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:51 pm

In Game Name: Lara Ains
Date And Time Of The Offense: Right now..
What He/She Has Done: Refusing to roleplay, flaming a second later, then calling me a weakling which is also sexism.
Evidence: Tyler Reese [ Refusal to roleplay, flaming, and also calling me a weakling OOCly which is sexism ] Untitl10
Other Notes: Nothing else.
Amanda Edwards
Amanda Edwards
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Personal Text : La... La... Land.

Back to top Go down

Tyler Reese [ Refusal to roleplay, flaming, and also calling me a weakling OOCly which is sexism ] Empty Re: Tyler Reese [ Refusal to roleplay, flaming, and also calling me a weakling OOCly which is sexism ]

Post by Samara Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Player has been dealt with.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Tyler Reese [ Refusal to roleplay, flaming, and also calling me a weakling OOCly which is sexism ] Empty Re: Tyler Reese [ Refusal to roleplay, flaming, and also calling me a weakling OOCly which is sexism ]

Post by Tyler Reese Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:06 pm

First of all,you've locked the thread before even hearing my story. good image you're showing there Karla.

I was driving my FCR peacefully around Palomino,then,Lara suddenly shows up with her bike,and kind of gets over-excited.(maybe). Then she starts driving recklessly around the town thinking that its Need for speed. she came and crashed me in a reckless way,then she comes and asks me to RP the crash? how am i supposed to RP the crash if you're driving NON RPly?
I said,drive RPly THEN i will RP crashes. Also Sean told me to tell Lara ''tell her that this is not need for speed'' ... so yeah,if she drives RPly = i RP crashes.
Tyler Reese
Tyler Reese
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Corvin Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:30 pm

The player's jail time was lowered, as we see no refusal to RP if the other side of the RP is already driving non RPly. Lara was jailed because of Non-RP driving.
Niklaus Corvin
Niklaus Corvin
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down